Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? (21371 Views)

I Need Fifa 17 Android Game In Ibadan / Gta V PC Game In Calabar / Hidden Game In Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nice. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
mulante:
Nice. Thanks.
you're welcome. Share with ur Nairaland friends too wink and don't forget to post ur high scores smiley .
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just felt like I should cc: MissTechy fwiw.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Tattooboy: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice. never knew

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tattooboy:
nice. never knew
Now u do wink. Share with others and share ur scores too smiley
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
are you serious? lol never knew cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Caulker: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cool..I just tried it

HI: 451

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caulker:
Cool..I just tried it

HI: 451
hmm, u'r some bad a$$. Guess we'll see u in the hall of fame soon cheesy. Keep at it n share with others.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caulker I bet u saw some Pterosaurs ?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Caulker: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bobopupa:
Caulker I bet u saw some Pterosaurs ?

No...I did not
Saw cactus trees throughout
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caulker:

No...I did not
Saw cactus trees throughout
well, just a few miles ahead, they'll come swarming...
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Caulker: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bobopupa:
well, just a few miles ahead, they'll come swarming...

Okay..I will try again later
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Caulker: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Saw the Pterosaurs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
At that score, u truly had to!!! Well done.
Caulker:
Saw the Pterosaurs
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by henryobinna(m): 4:40am On Jun 21, 2015
old game I've been playing since?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2015
henryobinna:
old game I've been playing since?
good to know wink. I remember saying While this might not be news to some...

10 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by henryobinna(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Bobopupa:
good to know wink. I remember saying While this might not be news to some...
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Lagusta(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
This should hit front page!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lemme go check it out. To think the chrome browser on my phone has been gathering dust and cobwebs.

**Edit**

Tapped the dinosaur over and over again and nothing happened. could it be because I never updated the browser before?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
dominique:
Lemme go check it out. To think the chrome browser on my phone has been gathering dust and cobwebs.

**Edit**

Tapped the dinosaur over and over again and nothing happened. could it be because I never updated the browser before?
Hey, yea, u'll need to update the browser cool
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lagusta:
This should hit front page!!!!!
let's see how it goes. Perhaps u cud share with ur friends? And hey, did u try it out?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Lagusta(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bobopupa:
let's see how it goes. Perhaps u cud share with ur friends? And hey, did u try it out?

Oh yes I did, very addictive!!!!

Cc: lalasticlala, seun,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bobopupa:
Hey, yea, u'll need to update the browser cool

Figured as much.

I've updated the browser and had to switch off my data to play. Nice game, high score 98 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Lagusta(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
dominique:

Figured as much.

I've updated the browser and had to switch off my data to play. Nice game, high score 98 embarassed

I scored three hundred and something shaaa.... tongue
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lagusta:

I scored three hundred and something shaaa.... tongue

New high score 495 cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Lagusta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
shocked shocked sad

*runs back to beat her high score*

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
dominique:

Figured as much.

cheer up, u'll get there don't worry wink
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
dominique:

New high score 495 cool
when u cross the 500 mark, some surprise awaits u... heads up, wear ur helmets! grin
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by vicksbaba(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
That was my first game tho'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Bobopupa: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
vicksbaba:
That was my first game tho'
839? WOW! shocked, men i feel jealous, never made it that far.
Kuddos.
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by damiloladuke: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
4real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii Or Xbox 360? / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly / PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.