Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) (55313 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oh Jah, bless I with a cute pickney just like this bwoy. Get me gyal and just go get me children. cry
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Akabuking: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
iamleumas:
WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Good afternoon Nairalanders
How's your Sunday going Sir/ma?...

Please I just finished my HND programme and I heard we're going for NYSC next year (April) but I don't want to waste the period between now and that month.

My Question is:
Which lucrative skill can I learn within 3 months?
Please suggest me sir/ma
Thanks in anticipation...
skull mining, its lucrative. thank me later

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by drkass: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
looks like a bald version of Phyno in the second pic.
Abi cloned version of Phyno?
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by drkass: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abi cloned version of Phyno?
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oluromantic:

How old is he? Tell us.

Everybody get him own lifestyle and how to dress with it.
Don't mind that hypocrite, that guy Charles provides for his family and his dressing doesn't influence his boy nor the girl, from a distance, kids look responsible
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by donbenie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
sluk:
Far be it that my father will be dressed like this at his age. Even as an artist, this is not acceptable at his age. Happy belated birthday to his son.
Monitoring Spirit,how OLD is he at his age.. angry
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
okwabayi:
She's either 14 or 15. He must've impregnated a dark skinned chick because this his fairness looks the type to enter the next generation.

She's 10 to 12
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by okwabayi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abagworo:

She's 10 to 12
She looks older. However I can only speculate since I don’t know them personally.
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by EkpoTony(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Brown14:

I agree!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.