Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive (12361 Views)

Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by philus66(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Everybody starts saying trash once they attain fame

Mmmsshheeww

Even Donald Trump mama , de sell agidi for my junction b4

Donald Trump de sell kpekere and edible worm for Sapele roundabout way back undecided

Hahaha.. my belle o

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by asawanathegreat(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
I hawk okpa to survive. So who your moi-moi Hawking help?
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
what a story. .please which of our leaders doesn't have a story like this to tell....even some wore tear tear shorts and went to school on bare foot....what matters is how have you impacted the life's of the common man....simple
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
liar mouth abi na tongue be ur own. name your witnesses or else i dont believe your crap
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by whitepaperwork: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Kingdelex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
all the rich people in Nigeria don surfer b4_selling wood and moi moi on the street..... so we too selling pure water get hope
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by notoriousbabe: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Story story
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by aku626(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
To the learned ones the people who are ruling you are these
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by skywalker240(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeiFangLaye:
Analog thinkers leading a digital society - Sowore
word.

1 Like

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Thislady: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Osheyyy Youngest Bread distributor at age 11 sure ma� Why'd young ones answer yes if you ask them if they want to hawk bread. Oga ooo Everybody get their own suffer tori
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
lol
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Nicklaus11: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm, me too I used to hawk key holders b4 I blew

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by realoscar84(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
This woman is obviously lying to hoodwink the gullible ones among us. I know one of her younger brother wella, an Msc holder who has refused to take any job except efcc or other rich agency jobs. This senator was born into affluent family from adamawa. Liars.
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Hassan88(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lies

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by emonkey(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
mediaNGR:
The first Vice-President, Commonwealth Women Parliamentarians, Senator Binta Garba, has called on Nigerians, especially youths, to be focused and not be depressed because they hold the key to the future of the country.

According to her, people see her “painted face” and wish to be like her, not knowing what she did in the past .

She spoke in Abuja during the 2nd National Youth Economic Summit organised by the Christian Association of Nigeria (Youth Wing) in the 19 northern states and the Federal Capital Territory.

Garba, representing Adamawa North Senatorial District in the National Assembly and three times former member of the House of Representatives (1999 – 2011), said, “When you sit down here and see Binta with a painted face, you will want to be like her. But if I tell you my story, you will run away.

“I hawked bread and sold moi moi, I started working, did everything to survive, except that I didn’t sell my body. But God was so fateful, at that tender age, I never knew. But He only looked for the inner mind. This nation is blessed; over 60 per cent of the population are youths.

“I started hawking bread with N2 and became a distributor of bread at the age of 11. When you go to secondary school now and you ask a child, ‘do you want to hawk bread?’ The child will say ‘no’. Nobody wants to hawk bread because they believe it is a dirty job.”

Garba warned the youth against causing division in Nigeria, saying they should abide by the biblical principle of praying for the nation’s leaders, instead of abusing President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking on the occasion, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, said Nigeria had been experiencing security challenges because of lack of values.

The SGF, who noted that ethnicity, had destroyed the bond among Nigerians, expressed sadness over the security situation in the country, calling on youths to lead the vanguard in restoring peace, security and stability by helping government to provide intelligence.

Mustapha advised the youth to report any signal that could cause threats to the public, adding that for the country to develop, everyone especially the youth should shun greed, malice, deceit, envy, slander, arrogance and folly.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-hawked-bread-moi-moi-to-survive.html

But now you don blow, abi ? Kontinu.
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by DavidEsq(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Everybody starts saying trash once they attain fame

Mmmsshheeww

Even Donald Trump mama , de sell agidi for my junction b4

Donald Trump de sell kpekere and edible worm for Sapele roundabout way back undecided
So u be safi guy abi? Wetin dey sup na?
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku sold sachet water now binta and friends is telling us that she hawked bread and moi-moi. *clears throat* please, emm who is going to sell Okpa?
Story every year sha
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
biko next.....
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by mutvy: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerian polithiefcians can lie!
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by mozona(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
all join
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by mozona(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
na new thing
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
yea! me too, i drank a gallon of monkey urine to survive. cheesy
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by pyyxxaro: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

So u be safi guy abi? Wetin dey sup na?

I humble like prik when just discharge akamu oh

Twale
Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by ransome001(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2018
keep shut madam linus

Re: Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive by Brightest04(m): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2018
E don't happen naw,one say e no get shoe,another one say he hawk firewood and ds one say she hawk moi-moi,wait e neva finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeife: Why South-East, South-South May Withdraw Support For PDP In 2023 / NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.