Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind (14637 Views)

Re: Pastor Chris: Woman Was Not In God's Original Plan / Reactions Trails Pastor Chris' "Woman Was Not In God's Original Idea" (see Vide) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by EternalBeing: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Majority of the people on this wonderful forum are youths, and we all know that libido is highest during this period of human life. Personally I believe that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY did not make mistake by creating us so, neither has HE decided to punish us by giving us the sweet ability and then restraint us from enjoying it in order to punish us for disobedience.

So, how did we get here?! JESUS said "But from the beginning it was not so... " Matthew 19:8 Often times, we refer to the era of our fore-fathers when the world was not as evil, selfish and dangerous as it is now. The sanity of those era was primarily because humans marry at the original age-range biologically programmed by our Creator. Averagely, puberty ends between 18 and 22. This means the physical and emotional features for uniting with your one and only soulmate and set out on your destiny fulfillment as a Couple are fully ready.

Those days, right from childhood, knowing that you are certain of marrying early gives you the patience of not stealing sexual enjoyment, so most men and women marry as Virgins. Those days, by the time a boy is 16, the father and elders apportion to him a farm/business and set him up to be financially self-sustaining. So, by 18 to 2something he's already comfortable and married. In Biblical times and up till some few generations past, people marry between 16 to 22 or 25. Down the age, history has shown that the more immoral the world becomes the more humans becomes enemies to fellow neighbors.

When a virgin human falls in Love and give his/her body to the soulmate, it's in the hope that that would be the only person forever. Sex is very powerful and spiritual, that is why you will always feel something for your very first person, because you are forever spiritually connected.

Those Virgins here are advised to please marry as Virgins, the benefit is limitless. You should notice that the day a guy/girl has sex with a second person order than the one that flowered her/him, some part of the conscience dies. And it's a scientific fact that the more numerous sexual partners a human has (the more promiscuous a human is) the deader the person's conscience. All other vices known in humanity emerges from this emerged stone heart of dead conscience. Satan has been carefully luring and manipulating mankind down the ages by dragging and elongating the age of financial self-sustenance so that marriage would come far much later after the conscience has been seared with a hot iron, to ensure we become lawless, cold-hearted and self-annihilated.

He knows that the best way to destroy a Man's conscience, dip hand into his Glory/Destiny and deaden his GOD-given spiritual antenna is to make him a sexual nonentity. A sexual nonentity is someone that has lost self control and becomes a defenseless entity. Such become open to the reception and manipulation of various demons through sex, Proverbs 25:28. 1 Corinthians 6:18 makes it clear that immorality is a sin against yourself because you destroy your GOD-given shield, authority and allow the manipulation of your glorious destiny through it.

Read: Through these all, JESUS Christ has always been with us, helping us and strengthening us through all ages to preserve us fit for Eternal Life that Satan does not want us to possess.
Isaiah 41:10 — “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your GOD"
Read: Psalm 119:9, James 1:14–16, 5. II Timothy 2:22, 1 Corinthians 6:8, I John 2:1.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by RealEstateTek: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2018
Very eye-opening. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by hopefulLandlord: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
OP

Change Lost to Lust in the title

2 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by EternalBeing: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
OP

Change Lost to Lust in the title
Thanks for following, we shall not miss Heaven in JESUS Name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by EternalBeing: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by kronos1: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please OP, I'm above 25 and a single virgin, I need a virgin lady ASAP, I want to marry. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by seunmohmoh(f): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Two virgins getting married is rare.

4 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by seunmohmoh(f): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Keep scrolling.....This is not the comment you are looking for.

8 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by vibbb: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Darz tru.

But are there still virgin? cos immorality has become modern day things, only God can heal the world.

3 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by id4sho(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Cholls:
my brother what is libido in the bible
Konji
Ultimus:
God's original plan was to put people in a garden where they have sex, eat and multiply. It was AFTER they left the garden that marriage became a thing.
Be guided
Cholls:
Konji

2 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Ultimus: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
God's original plan was to put people in a garden where they have sex, eat and multiply. It was AFTER they left the garden that marriage became a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by afroniger: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
kronos1:
Please OP, I'm above 25 and a single virgin, I need a virgin lady ASAP, I want to marry. angry

Goodluck with that, but e go hard. But my advice is you should not be too focused on virginity because there's life after losing one's virginity. The real person (behind that 'virgin' tag) is what matters most. undecided Some virigns no get good attitude.

Afolashade00:

Everytime you people will always wanna criticize virgins, even nonvirgin atimes no get good attitude. You want a virgin be focused and pray for one with good character although you must have a good character also.

I am sorry you interpreted that as an attack on virigins which isn't the case nor my intention. My point is that sometimes due to some people's fixation on marrying virgins, they overlook more important attributes of a person (especially women). A woman's value shouldn't be solely judged on account of her virginity. Some women marry as virgins and later find out their husbands are beasts, and subsequently divorce and move on. Others may become widows early in their marriages, while others may have been sexually abused due to no fault of theirs. That's life, and such people deserve a second chance without being judged for not being virgins. A woman can still be very desirable and virtuous without being judged for not being a virgin. That's the point I was trying to make.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Afamed: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Puis88:
See below
Change your ways, for the time is nearer

1 Like

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by stephleena(f): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
Thanks for following, we shall not miss Heaven in JESUS Name.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Why didn't Isaac & Boaz marry early?

5 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by oyetunder(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2019
timely? God time is the best. Also, Don't forget that most times we do not even allow God to have a say in our lives at all.

2 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

They were hustling..

I am looking for my Johnny..

1 Like

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by FreemanUYB(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

maybe because you were not born at that time!!!!

if beautiful seeds like you were available Issac did marry you at age 12 and Boaz @11

1 Like

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Bacteriologist(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
So why should I believe in a god who populated the earth with incest twice and then goes on to say anyone who commits incest should be stoned to death?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Cholls(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by doctore212(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
How can I get Boboriskys phone number
Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by tesppidd: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by dederocs(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Dumb post, by a religious bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by koyyess: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Exactly, Did Boaz marry a young virgin??

I don't know where the op is driving at
in an era where a lot of factors have to be considered. This is how poverty spreads.

A lot of so called religious people who had this mentality ended up becoming pedophiles.

10 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Baselm: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2019
OP list the names of men who married early in the Bible, Jesus came as a man and died at 33 without a wife. I'm not supporting marrying old but the Bible didn't say we should marry early either. there is God's appointed time for everything, stop using scriptures to support your personal beliefs.

14 Likes

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2019
My greatest challenge with Religious Bigots and Fanatics is that they keep saying the World is getting worse everyday.

Those years when our Fathers had to travel from North to South by foot is better than this Age of Aircraft about?

Those years where you have no career choice is better than this Era of Freedom of choice right?

Those years where our Parents forced us to marry someone we don't Love is better than this Age of marital choice?

Those years where there are no Cell Phones, where you gotta travel to inform the other members of your family about you child delivery is better than this Age where you just have to make a call where you seated. That dark Age is Better abi?

Those years where you have to cook with firewood outside your house is better than this Age of cooking with Gas Cooker in your roofed house, shey?

Those years where people lived in caves and thatched house is better than this Age of modern Architecture, right?

Those years where Electrical Light is strange to the people is better than this Age of Electrical Power supply, abi?

Those years where childbirth can't be controlled, but now you are kinda safe with sex condoms and contraceptives, which is better?

The list can go on and on and on.

My Conclusion is that we Africans, Nigerians were birthed with Hypocrisy and it poses a great danger to our unborn generations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Trash
Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by doublewisdom: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2019
People have their different paths. God even instructed a prophet to marry a prostitute. Jesus, John the Baptist, didn't get married.

1 Like

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by Cholls(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2019
id4sho:

Konji
Be guided

Konji
my brother KONJI for bible...surely i say unto you, you be bibugramatitarian

Re: Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind by EasternActivist: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Thanks op for this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Couples Who Attend Different Churches? / Rccg Asks Every Family In The Church To Donate #50,000 To Support University / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.