Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Study In Malaysia-may Entry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Malaysia-may Entry (1030 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Malaysia-may Entry by dasarge(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2007
Dear People,

If you have any problems with securing admission into  Nigerian universities or have younger ones who do? Then contact me ASAP. I am a recuitment agent for INTI College in Malaysia and the may entry is very much on and admissions are going on. You may call me for advise on +44(0)7944628489 and i will help you out. You may also contact my staff on 08053732879 should you need to call locally.
I look forward to answering your questions.
Many regards to you all.
Re: Study In Malaysia-may Entry by ojuri: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2007
Nairalanders beware scam!!!!!.Seun i want to believe this forum is to help each other and not to enrich our pockets.niger with their methods sha. my brother in chesea or whatever wat costs you from giving the full info out.try and copy the likes of Vor,Akolawole,blue2 & co
Re: Study In Malaysia-may Entry by stellose(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2007
@dasage,
many of you abroad are too hungry that you cant afford to hide the hunger in you,
now you are one big agent, aint there any work in uk again,
please come back to nigeria if uk is not well with you . tufiakwa

admission ni, admission ko. oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Visa Appeal / Hiv Test B4 Visa / Applying For A Uk Tourist Visa: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.