Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Thank You, Chelsea! Sarri’s Side Prove Man City Can Be Beaten - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thank You, Chelsea! Sarri’s Side Prove Man City Can Be Beaten (438 Views)

Man Utd Lean On Ronaldo To Prove Man City's Missed Opportunity / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You, Chelsea! Sarri’s Side Prove Man City Can Be Beaten by Soccerprime: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri was asked on the eve of Saturday’s Premier League showdown with Manchester City how to beat the undefeated table-toppers.

“I’ve lost every match against Pep Guardiola,” he replied, “so I don’t know! You’ll have to ask someone else!”

Not anymore, though. Not after a stunning 2-0 victory over City before a raucous Stamford Bridge crowd.

Of course, Sarri might not yet know just how his side managed to beat what Chelsea centre-half Daviz Luiz called “the best team in Europe”.
Continue reading http://soccerprime.com.ng/thank-you-chelsea-sarris-side-prove-man-city-can-be-beaten/
Re: Thank You, Chelsea! Sarri’s Side Prove Man City Can Be Beaten by Zerilt: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
This win was not only important for Chelsea but also for the league. Man City were running away with the league. This defeat shows that they are humans and can be beaten. I hope that the title race will go down to the last minute. Who do you think has the highest chance?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dembele Runs More Than Half The Pitch, Then Finishes Beautifully(video) / Westham To Trash Burnley ,Man City To Win Southampton & Man U 2 Flog Bournemouth / Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Transfer To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.