Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Subdue Dark Passion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Subdue Dark Passion (352 Views)

Subdue The Flesh / Subdue Dark Passion / I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subdue Dark Passion by jonatoye(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Subdue Dark Passion

WORD FOR TODAY
Dark passion is any hidden passion that defeats every moral and godly standard and principles. There is no man who became great under God that does not subdue dark passion!!!
Scriptural Reference
Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]." (Ephesians 4.27 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When dark passion begins to gain ground in the life of a man, such is on the pathway of destruction. All men who failed in destiny failed because they at a point in time gave room to dark passion in their lives.

The life of David was on a peaceful course and right track until he gave room to the dark passion that made him kill Uriah and this singular act added a stigma to his history in destiny. Gehazi laid a foundation of leprosy for his lineage the day he gave room to dark passion that made him to collect the gift he shouldn't from Naaman.

As you proceed in destiny always seek the help of God to help you to subdue dark passion by yielding yourself to God's will at all times in the manner Joseph did to preserve his dreams and mandate in the land of the living. Always think about the indelible damage dark passion will bring on your reputation, mandate and dreams before taking any action. Yield not to temptation.

Prayer Point:
Lord! As I proceed in destiny dark passion will not find place in my life; my glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
All men who became what God wanted them to be subdued dark passion!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iraq Officially Approves Christmas National Holiday / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, January 13,2019 / How To Walk In The Spirit 24 Hours Every Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.