Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno (528 Views)

This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 / The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / Which Of This Tecno Phone Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by Yourenemy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello House, I have a Tecno Camon CX air that suddenly went off while I was charging it and since then it has refused to turn on.

Gurus in the house what could be the problem??
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by omoalajah(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
You should take your phone to Carlcare to get your phone fixed
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by datyorubaboy: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Visit the nearest carlcare in your area to fix your phone
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by missslimzy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kindly take your phone to carlcare please
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by bravesoul247(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Carlcare will resolve the issue for you.
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by Ndissle(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos.
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by Yourenemy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ndissle:
Hello.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos.
from your experience has a phone engineer, what do you think could be wrong with the phone, it didn’t fell inside water, it fell from my hand but nothing happened to it, just two days later I was charging it then suddenly went off and never came back on, what could be the issue and how much would repair it?
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by scarycuteface(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
That is weird. Very. Have you found a solution yet? If not, Carlcare is your best bet
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by omoalajah(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
kindly take your phone to carlcare to get it fixed
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by missslimzy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do take your phone to carlcare to get it fixed
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by datyorubaboy: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Take your phone to carlcare to get it fixed
Re: What Could Be The Problem With This Tecno by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
It could be a battery issue
Carlcare should assist with that.

(1) (Reply)

LG G4 32gig 3gig / Apple Iphone 6s For Sale 62k Fixed / Have You Seen Oppo F11 Pro Avengers Limited Edition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.