Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears (36285 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by 8stargeneral: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ngige ur notting but a midget.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by ajalawole(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Greenarrow01:
The truth is that i wonder why people believe this bullshit
When yaradua was critically sick media people ran several stories about it. Despite the fact that the family tried to cover it up

If The story is true, you think there re no whistle blowers in aso rock
bro, is very possible. no me die house in the world was able to take his picture whole on the sick bed in Germany and when her was smuggled into aso rock at the dead of the night
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by ProphetMohammed: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish... even if its prophet Mohammed that is sitting in aso rock he must be sent packing come 2019.....
Don't ever mention me again silly boy

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Kyrestas: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
i can't blame the teachers that teach Ngige but he still acting illitrate old age some times are poison may God help us
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by dividebyone(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Either buhari or jibrin,we are going to vote for him again pmb 023.ipob and KANU namdi should kill themselves.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ahmedgk(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish... even if its prophet Mohammed that is sitting in aso rock he must be sent packing come 2019.....
u're very stupid and u'll dwell in hell insha Allah!!

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Sammyblaq(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
The reply is in line of one who is on payroll...

Shame on you Ngige. "His doctor treated him well".

Negodi¿!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ahmedgk:
u're very stupid and u'll dwell in hell insha Allah!!

I don't think I will be going to hell because ur father and mother have already taken over my place....
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by NumbEmotions(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Truth To God You Have Just Lied To Satan
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trapping:
I just can't imagine the level of disgrace that will befall Nigeria, should it be proved that Buhari is dead and replaced by a double.

That is what we all are waiting for..REAL PROOF and not lame wailing from confused people.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
APC is fuelling this Jubril story

They don’t want to talk about the economy and security

It’s a distraction
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by helpishere(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
What's Ngige swearing with? The one he swore at okija or which object will he use this time?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ngige has gone to that okija shrine again
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ifiokumo: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Ngige has gone to that okija shrine again

I'm telling you. He thinks we forgot about how he rigged Anambra elections to become "Governor"

Shameful people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMoBu7AoTI

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by TruthinAction: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trizzi:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, on Sunday swore that “the man in Aso Rock” was President Muhammadu Buhari and not any impostor as being peddled by the opposition.

Ngige stated this in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, while answering questions from journalists.

He said those who were insinuating that Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan were those who wished him dead.

Ngige said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/the-man-in-aso-rock-is-buhari-ngige.html

Ngige should tell us why he couldn't enter his office after recovering. They covered it up with the rat story. The entrance door didn't recognize his tomb print. This points to something.

He should also tell us why he couldn't preside over the Federal Executive meeting for several months. He probably was being given training to know all the members of the cabinet.

Even when he was undergoing treatment, they never showed us videos of him but just pictures to tell us he is hail and hearty.

And this Buhari has lost height, why? Does the treatment make one shorter?

His voice is also slightly different. Listen to his videos two years ago and his videos now. You will notice a slight change of voice.

Again, the death certificate thing added strength to the rumors. And it has not been properly refuted. They should show us other certificates issued by the same body and prove that the one presented was fake.

It does not sound too good that a stranger is likely in charge of the affairs of this great country just because the North wants to hold on to power.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Frankdoz27: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
I believe with all my heart that buhari is dead and buried. He died in London hospital in 2017 and was buried in Saudi Arabia. Jubril remove your cap now and prove Nnamdi KANU wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ubdavis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
I almost forgot he is a medical doctor , i goodness I didn't
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by sammie99: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
If he wil nt speak fulfude n remove his cap, plz keep shut
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Brightolanton(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Very stupid comment, you must be a slowpoke. Why do you have to drag the Prophet (PBUH) into this?

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Mirriamvic(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
sweetrace:
How did something soooo stupid become so relevant? Nigerians and their foolishness. Instead of talking about how to make the government do their job, they are focused on giving relevance to a stupid rumor. Thumbs up
foolishness Indeed , Wise Man Lai Muhammed Has Spoken . In His Speech He Told Us The OutCome Of buhari'S Surgery How It Affected His Ability To Speak His Mother TongUe. This I Called Wisdom . Where Is BuHaRi ?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Brightolanton:

Very stupid comment, you must be a slowpoke. Why do you have to drag the Prophet (PBUH) into this?
Fu¢k off u jihadist...

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by poseidon12: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dr Ngige, please say what you know. If the Fulani cabals are cooking some dubious setup for Nigeria, none of you "infidels" will be in the know.
After President Yaradua was long dead, Vice President Jonathan was still receiving orders from the cabals, purportedly coming from President Yaradua.
You are an outsider.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by poseidon12: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mintum:
Na wa o, see as Nnamdi Kanu don put country for confusion

It's Buhari's secrecy and lack of transparency about his health that is creating the suspicion.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by MASTERCC: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
No be today he started to swear.ask okija shrine
If you give him all the money in federation account
He can still swear that he didnt touch it.
Ngige and swear na 5&6
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
How come Aisha is so quiet about this clone of a thing?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by winj3: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
If that your god comes here and confirms it them maybe people will believe...you know it won;t happen so spare us the rubbish!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by dashing07(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
OK!!OK!!! But he most come out for debate
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by ransome001(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2018
ngegi pls resolve ASUU matter and leave jubril...........sorry i mean BOHARY
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by MChaze25(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Greenarrow01:
The truth is that i wonder why people believe this bullshit
When yaradua was critically sick media people ran several stories about it. Despite the fact that the family tried to cover it up

If The story is true, you think there re no whistle blowers in aso rock
And where do you think the story or rumour came out from?
Olumo Rock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement / 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.