Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears (36186 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by PHIPEX(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Something is obviously wrong in Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by NairaMaster1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
According to a school of thought, if you examine the definitions of corruption as described by the World Bank (WB) and Transparency international (TI), the vacillations and refusal to declare his health status, under shallow pretenses, is a form of corruption. To explicate the latter position, the WB defines corruption as a situation where “public office is abused for private gain”; while TI describes corruption as “the abuse of entrusted power for private gain”.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by orisa37: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Say that to Kanu.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by supereagle(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Your fellow Ndi Igbo are the problems of Nigeria, they denied you No3 seat of Nigeria, they want to pull Buhari down do that Fugitives can have their ways .
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Talknochip(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its Sad how this became the focus of our news men!... Just Imagine what we are wasting time on as a people... As a minister, is this man not suppose to be answering or discussing Serious issues and questions partaining to policies and governance whenever he meets with Journalists?! SMH
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by thunderbabs: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Did Ngige touch d floor with his finger, put it in his mouth, and point d finger to heaven before saying truth to God, I swear..... cheesy

If he didnt do that, i no believe am sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by sirchi090(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Continue deceiving yourself....we need proves
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by lordswill03: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
So he didn't know too?

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Etinosa1234: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
First comment
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by notoriousbabe: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ejegbleje(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Your statement is part of the Jibrilization agenda

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
anyi oga aju onye

if u ask me who i go ask

ndi ara iberiberism
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by SmartMindsFx: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
As if you know God

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by sweetrace(f): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
How did something soooo stupid become so relevant? Nigerians and their foolishness. Instead of talking about how to make the government do their job, they are focused on giving relevance to a stupid rumor. Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ejegbleje(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
PHD holder speaking this kind of English? Haba Oga!

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
“I see him regularly. He’s the Buhari who worked as minister of petroleum; he is the Buhari who was the head of state of this country. He remembers all these."He remembers all these." - Thunder looms.... shocked

- Are there no (history) books? shocked
--Are there no websites with stories about his regime? undecided
--Any Jubrin can remember his predecessors' antecedent easily grin

Nonsense government
shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Then let he come out for presidential chart so that Nigerians can talk to him directly.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by nwanyionitsha: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
tstx:
Jubril the clone
Have you watched the impostora before ?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
" he remembers all these "

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by bedspread: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zuorom:
Truth to God grin, Ngige na complete local fowl
Lets cut out Insults pls
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trizzi:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, on Sunday swore that “the man in Aso Rock” was President Muhammadu Buhari and not any impostor as being peddled by the opposition.

Ngige stated this in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, while answering questions from journalists.

He said those who were insinuating that Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan were those who wished him dead.

Ngige said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/the-man-in-aso-rock-is-buhari-ngige.html

I know am not good in English, but this sentence make Nnamdi kanu right. (was President Muhammadu Buhari) and not any impostor as being peddled by the opposition. That reason they said rat chase him out office so they can teach the Jubrin what to do and also to take him off people sight

9 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by tstx(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Have you watched the impostora before ?
No i haven't....
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by bikefab(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
A Buhari that cannot speak fulfude his mother tongue, is that one a Buhari?

8 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by nwanyionitsha: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
tstx:

No i haven't....
ok.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by maryjay99: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Then why is he not campaigning yet?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by vizzyswagh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is serious

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by jude33084(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mintum:
Na wa o, see as Nnamdi Kanu don put country for confusion

cheesy and still some literate guys thought of him as insignificant grin

4 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Mccullum: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
It's only the fools will be masturbating the reality of personality of Buhari that's why they common sense is not common...

Buhari till 2023 all these can't affect his victory in 2019 PDP may try again in 2023
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears by Ubiudumo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Why should he then be the one to swear in order to convince the masses, cant Buhari address the nation on that and other trivial issues, what is he scared of undecided
Exactly.He will only rebut it outside Nigeria which further buttresses the allegation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.