Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Going To Fiji Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Fiji Island (1206 Views)

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Fiji Island by lovejah: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Plz I want advice, I want to move to Fiji hopefully i can use it to migrate to Australia.. how easy and possible fast can it be..first hand info plz
Re: Going To Fiji Island by queengift(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
please where is Fiji?
Re: Going To Fiji Island by lovejah: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oceania
Re: Going To Fiji Island by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
lovejah:
Plz I want advice, I want to move to Fiji hopefully i can use it to migrate to Australia.. how easy and possible fast can it be..first hand info plz

Bros if you see answer,let me know too
Re: Going To Fiji Island by lovejah: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please share it here let others and i know plz..thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo / BREAKING: Imo State Airport, Owerri On Fire (photos) / Reasons Why Thailand Is Perfect For Girls Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.