Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (41517 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by kareemkamil(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adeboye has brainwash this sombies, useless animal.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
mohiozua:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley

Hope they've paid their tithes sha.

God won't grant visa to the non-tither.

This must be a joke. All things is possible to him that believe according to the will of God.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Ugosample(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
Why can't they pray for miracle that will make Nigeria better?
They are praying for miracle to run to another man's land where system works.

with an idiot like Buhari as president

And his dumb hordes of supporters

naa

they will rather go else where
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Ugosample(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Learnstuffs:

You don't actually understand what I mean. Our Inferiority complex has made us believe that moving to a white man country is a blessing from God. Do the whites see coming to your country the same way??

Their countries are more advanced than yours

You monkeys often beg for foreign aid (the recent donor being China)

In the face of these, WHY SHOULD THEY FEEL PRIVILEGED COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY?
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Ugosample(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
olawonder:
I’ve seen few archived videos of many horrible crimes perpetrated by these ‘first world’ countries (which every poor Africans are trying so hard to reach), how they robbed Africa of her resources and subject the continent to destitution and poverty... how could any pastor, bishop or, religious leader claim that God spoke to them that church members aiming to travel thr should pray and sow seeds in order to get visas It sounds so ridiculous and blasphemous at the same time, to suggest that God will just ignore all of those atrocities and speak great of those countries as heaven on earth, or His (God’s) own countries! Abi their God don’t actually know what’s going on on earth ni? Me think these pastors are just lying, only scheming thr followers for selfish gains.

Europe exploited Africa because they were weak and stupid

That is the pure truth

The workd is not kind to weak people

Arabs rubbished this continent for centuries, slave trade, rapes, forceful conversion to Islam etc, because AFRICANS ARE WEAK

The same Arabs tried raiding Europe, but they were kept out for centuries, because EUROPEANS ARE NOT WEAK.

What do you think would have been tho fate of Europe if Arabs ran them over?

So Africa indeed got itself into the mess it's in

no need for blame games

If Africa stops showing weakness, the exploitation will stop

but they are largely a stupid group of fools who don't see beyond their noses.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Omg, Most Nigerians are really dumb as f
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by einsteine(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
The irony of not being able to pray for your own country but you pray for visa to a country where the people make things work without prayers.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by olawonder(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ugosample:

Europe exploited Africa because they were weak and stupid

That is the pure truth

The workd is not kind to weak people

Arabs rubbished this continent for centuries, slave trade, rapes, forceful conversion to Islam etc, because AFRICANS ARE WEAK

The same Arabs tried raiding Europe, but they were kept out for centuries, because EUROPEANS ARE NOT WEAK.

What do you think would have been tho fate of Europe if Arabs ran them over?

So Africa indeed got itself into the mess it's in

no need for blame games

If Africa stops showing weakness, the exploitation will stop

but they are largely a stupid group of fools who don't see beyond their noses.

Rubbish

I disagree! From all angles of studies and history, Africa was not overrode because of weakness; there are stories of great ppl who fought resistance wars and couldn’t be upturned by the Europeans. And indeed there are parts of Africa that were never colonized till today. Sometimes the many headmarches that were got away with were due to either trusts or greed on the Africans, problems which are still endemic today. But lets say you are right about Africa being weak in the old days of slavery and colonisation, what about now? Are otjer means, including religions, used to deface and enslave us not working against you too? So you are weak then?
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Timi1990(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
mohiozua:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley

grin grin
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by superfavour(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Keep those your blasphemous lips shut down ��

mohiozua:
grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Uptown7(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Agbaletu:
I don't know if I should be crying for Nigeria. It is unfortunate that most Nigerians do not believe in this country. A country where a few people internally colonize the rest. Nigeria has failed its citizens. The people also prefer to shout Shai Buhari and Atikulate! No one will vote for the good and credible candidates because they can't offer handouts.
We are despised outside the country just because we are Nigerians. Foreigners deal with us with great suspicion.
Said it all. It's really unfortunate. cry
Agbaletu:
I don't know if I should be crying for Nigeria. It is unfortunate that most Nigerians do not believe in this country. A country where a few people internally colonize the rest. Nigeria has failed its citizens. The people also prefer to shout Shai Buhari and Atikulate! No one will vote for the good and credible candidates because they can't offer handouts.
We are despised outside the country just because we are Nigerians. Foreigners deal with us with great suspicion.
Said it all. It's really unfortunate.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Learnstuffs: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ugosample:

Their countries are more advanced than yours

You monkeys often beg for foreign aid (the recent donor being China)

In the face of these, WHY SHOULD THEY FEEL PRIVILEGED COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY?

Does it qualify it to be called a miracle from God? That is my point.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Learnstuffs: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
nonix22:

I too like your comment mate

I tire for my people bro. Our reasoning is so clouded. Religion is compounding the problems

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Ugosample(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Does it qualify it to be called a miracle from God? That is my point.
it doesn't
it's one of those things
not a miracle per se
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Rhea(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2018
damiloladuke:
Some Visa seekers were reportedly spotted at the 2018 Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God praying at the Flag Ground of foreign countries to hasten their travel out of the country, News Agency of Nigeria reports.

NAN also reports that the RCCG camp ground at Shimawa, Ogun State, has a corner in the church premises where flags of foreign countries were conspicuously displayed.

Reports have it that both male and female worshippers were seen holding assorted flags of foreign countries at prayer sessions.

Some of the worshippers were seen praying kneeling down in-between the flags.

In an interview with some of the worshippers, a 35-year-old man who identified himself as Emmanuel Ukor confirmed that he prayed with the flag of the country he intended to visit.

“I have faith and that’s why I am holding American flag pole for prayer. I have been going to the embassy and had been denied several times.

“There is nothing prayer cannot do, I believe God answers prayers,” he said.

Also, a 22-year-old man, Adebola Martins, said that he wished to leave the country to study for his Master’s degree.

“I want to leave this country for the United Kingdom to further my studies and to also stay there to make ends meet. That’s why I am holding its flag,” he said.

A 60-year-old woman, Mrs. Faith Grace, said she held the flags to pray for her children who are based abroad so they can continue to live well.

“I am using the flags as prayer points of contact for all my children.’’

One of the pastors, who pleaded anonymity, said things work with people’s faith.

“Although the flags displayed represent the countries where the church has it parishes, faith works with mind.

“They are asking God for what they want and so shall it be,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/visa-seekers-seen-praying-with-foreign-flags-at-holy-ghost-congress/

No tithe, no visa cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by deleo16(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Agbaletu:
I have said over and over again PDP and APC are same when one of the party wins they will decamp atikulated and next level of nonsense political elite are rogues

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2018
You don't need prayers to get visa...
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by planetx: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2018
One thing that really baffles me is that despite how religious Nigerians are why is the country in such a terrible shape, is it that God don't answer Nigerians prayer ni or what. It's the end of the year now you will start hearing all this religious proclamations of how 2019 will be the best year ever, but I have been hearing that since I was a child and it seems each year gets worse than the previous.

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by redsun(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Melancholy. They should pay more attention to the story of the prodigal son and relate it to African exodus to the slave masters land for succor. Everything is there,yet you muderfuckers lack the basic intelligence to makevtgrm work you as a society. Basic intelligence that common ants have to maintain thriving colonies in the wild.
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by chukxie(m): 1:28am On Dec 10, 2018
I can't blame people who are desperate to leave Nigeria. Really can't ! May God grant them their dreams. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by politicalpastor: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2018
E don red. Nigeria is not a country, leave the guy alone, the just shall live by faith.

Visa seekers were reportedly spotted at the 2018 Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God praying at the Flag Ground of foreign countries to hasten their travel out of the country, News Agency of Nigeria reports.

NAN also reports that the RCCG camp ground at Shimawa, Ogun State, has a corner in the church premises where flags of foreign countries were conspicuously displayed.

Reports have it that both male and female worshippers were seen holding assorted flags of foreign countries at prayer sessions.

Some of the worshippers were seen praying kneeling down in-between the flags.

In an interview with some of the worshippers, a 35-year-old man who identified himself as Emmanuel Ukor confirmed that he prayed with the flag of the country he intended to visit.

“I have faith and that’s why I am holding American flag pole for prayer. I have been going to the embassy and had been denied several times.

“There is nothing prayer cannot do, I believe God answers prayers,” he said.

Also, a 22-year-old man, Adebola Martins, said that he wished to leave the country to study for his Master’s degree.

“I want to leave this country for the United Kingdom to further my studies and to also stay there to make ends meet. That’s why I am holding its flag,” he said.

A 60-year-old woman, Mrs. Faith Grace, said she held the flags to pray for her children who are based abroad so they can continue to live well.

“I am using the flags as prayer points of contact for all my children.’’

One of the pastors, who pleaded anonymity, said things work with people’s faith.

“Although the flags displayed represent the countries where the church has it parishes, faith works with mind.

“They are asking God for what they want and so shall it be,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/visa-seekers-seen-praying-with-foreign-flags-at-holy-ghost-congress/

[/quote]
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Niorte: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
magicminister:
This is sad. People are taking religion too far and have given up on simple reasoning and common sense.
I have travelled to so many countries on different continents and i have never for once prayed for a visa even when i was rejected on some occasions.
Its not about prayer, its about taking the time to research and do what is required of you in a proper manner.

If its America, prepare for the visa interview and read other people's experience
If its UK, Package your authentic documents as instructed and include all supporting evidence
If its schengen or asia, do the needful.

Our people are too used to wuruwuru so they think they can just get a visa without making concerted personal attempts to get their shittt right!!
When a man is not standing where you are standing, don't blame him for not seeing what you're seeing.

Have you not met some people who prepared well for an exam but failed.

The fact that you prepared well and passed does not mean all those who failed never prepared well.

What works for Mr A. may not work for Mr B.

Live and let others live too
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by magicminister: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Niorte:

When a man is not standing where you are standing, don't blame him for not seeing what you're seeing.

Have you not met some people who prepared well for an exam but failed.

The fact that you prepared well and passed does not mean all those who failed never prepared well.

What works for Mr A. may not work for Mr B.

Live and let others live too

LOOOl.... NO!! I have never ever ever met anyone that was "well" prepared for an exam but still failed. However, i have met people that refuse to take responsibility for their failures, I have met people that refuse to restrategize but would rather use the same plan that failed them time and time again.

"Live and Let live" does not mean one cannot have an opinion. That statements implies that we should not be a stumbling block for others when their business does not affect ours!!...

Hope you learnt something?.. Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by litaninja(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Una never get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.