Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) (3757 Views)

Ps4 God Of War ragnarok For Sale / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by AbujaBlue: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
For those of us familiar with God of War on the PS4, the recent accolades will be of no surprise. It is a masterpiece. But have you ever wondered what it looks like behind the scenes? For almost every scene involving dialogue, there are actors behind the scenes wearing special suits to make the game scenes as realistic as possible.

Who are the two main actors? Christopher Judge is an American actor most well known for his role as Teal'c in Stargate SG-1. He voices Kratos in God of War (2018). Judge replaced long-time voice actor TC Carson, who had voiced the character in all previous installments since the series began in 2005. The need for the replacement was because Carson wasn't tall enough for the motion capture required for the game. While Judge's stature and physique were what was needed for Kratos for the new God of War game, the deciding factor for the casting was from the chemistry seen between Judge and Sunny Suljic, the young actor who would play Kratos' son Atreus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyxCsLDYNRA

Rare audition footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmIrEqu91Ew

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by AbujaBlue: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Christopher Judge as Kratos, and Sunny Suljic as Atreus.

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nice, they use CGI to generate the graphic and motion capture camera to capture their motions. Nigeria has a long way to go when it comes to technology sha

5 Likes

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by StPete: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
charliboy654:
Nice, they use CGI to generate the graphic and motion capture camera to capture their motions. Nigeria has a long way to go when it comes to technology sha

I swear down

1 Like

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by AbujaBlue: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
charliboy654:

Does Nigeria even have a gaming industry? Maybe a few lone developers making mobile games. So difficult to prosper.
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by AbujaBlue: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
New Video Added: Rare dialogue audition footage (see original post).

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2018
AbujaBlue:

Does Nigeria even have a gaming industry? Maybe a few lone developers making mobile games. So difficult to prosper.
True and Nigeria have gamers o, in fact an exclusive e gaming association (xega) has been formed, we also have the market for gaming.

1 Like

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by TobiAbuja: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is some amazing technology on display, but a shame that many Nigerians have no access to it. These kind of games are becoming more and more like full on movies.

1 Like

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by LucemFerre: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmm... "...See 'black' star...?" That's being insecure
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by LucemFerre: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
charliboy654:

Let Nigeria get stable power supply first "at least" or all your profit on diesel

2 Likes

Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by idreezbaba(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
ST6・『IDREEZ』
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by Dreyl(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2018
charliboy654:
Lol I just finish playing the god of war 4, it got the baddest graphic ever, I just love the concept.
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Dreyl:
Lol I just finish playing the god of war 4, it got the baddest graphic ever, I just love the concept.
thats nice, i wish to play it too, but my PC nor fit carry am, and I can't afford a PS 4 for now.
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by StPete: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Dreyl:

On PS4? If so, kindly share with me

Modified: Been playing this game for a while now and I’m so enjoying it
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by valgbo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
idreezbaba:
ST6・『IDREEZ』
World best
Re: PS4 God Of War- See Black Star And Young Co-Star Acting Behind Scenes (Video) by idreezbaba(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
valgbo:
World best
wtffffffffffffffffffff una find me come here again eheheheh i was just editing my name then then i posted here beacause its a dead thread loooooooooooooool rotfl ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Apk For Sale / Top 8 Best Wireless Android Game Controllers/pads / PES 2011 (no Cache) Android Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.