Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? (3817 Views)

EA Sports Reveal The Top Ten Fastest Players In FIFA 16 (rankings) / Poker Players In Port Harcourt / Real Madrid Has 10 Players In Ps2 Fifa 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2007
Wanted to know if anyone is into and plays WOW In here.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by LAHLAXZA(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Yep, i play.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
Thinking of starting. My bro plays it
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by LAHLAXZA(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
It is very addicting if u are able to get into it, so watch out!!!
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Badriyyah(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
World of Warcraft is great, except for the monthly fees, if you want a free game try Guildwars.

http://www.guildwars.com/
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by omega25red(m): 4:23am On Mar 29, 2009
Badriyyah:

World of Warcraft is great, except for the monthly fees, if you want a free game try Guildwars.

http://www.guildwars.com/

guild wars seems to be try for free like WOW any way it sounds more interesting. i played WOW in the past but i got tired of it because you keep running arround and your leveling is sooooooooo slow i had to quit it i had better things to do.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2009
Guildwars is completely free to play. No monthly fee.

iice:

Thinking of starting. My bro plays it

Approach WOW with caution. The addiction stories are plenty.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
I will take that into account smiley
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Azanor(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
Currently playing WoW, but on an offline server with a couple of friends in school. the addiction level is massive, i spend close to 12 hrs a day playing. definately off the hook and i'm sure the online experience will be even better

1 Like

Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by charity000: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2009
Hey, LAHLAXZA I think u knew a close pal i have been looking for the last 10 yrs, hall back pls! I mean Tayo Koku
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by LAHLAXZA(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
Wuzzup, yeah i knew Tayo Koku, thats if we are talking about the same person.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by soap94: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Yes, I am still playing smiley It is 2019 outside, and there are still a lot of people online. I think the game itself is quite popular, especially in Asia. Right now there are aa lot of tutorials and guides available online. Also, a lot of new adons, patches and new game modes are added comparing to the OG version. There is also a huge marketplace, where people trade with real people. I am talking about https://e2p.com/games/world-of-warcraft/raids. Also, my friend just have started playing WOW in December 2018. I am pretty much sure game is not dead as majority might think!
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Whispereye: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
I never even tried all that games like world of warcraft with all it's expansion packs and everything else like Dota 2, Lineage and basically all other MMO's. They are so much time consuming that I can't even relate how much. Please do let me know anyway.
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by BonnyWood(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello.
It is totally my theme! Guys, who have already pre-ordered WoW Classic? I`m waiting for its release for six months!
Maybe, i`ll use WoW Classic carry service
to level up my character ASAP!
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by NikolaValenti: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Hey, fellow WoW players! I'm so happy to have stumbled upon https://wow-betze.com/ - it's the ultimate site for finding the best WoW guides and strategies out there. As a long-time player, I can attest that this site has saved me countless hours of frustration while navigating through raids and endgame content. With its extensive library of detailed guides, you'll be able to find everything from raiding strategy guides to item-build advice. Plus, every guide includes step-by-step instructions on how to execute each tactic as efficiently as possible. What more could you ask for?! So if you're looking for an edge when it comes to your WoW game play, give Wow-Betze.com a try today – you won't regret it! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by OliviaThomas: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
I just recently started playing, and everything is quite complicated. Now I'm testing the leveling of the hero using the enhancement shaman guide from the site https://gamepotusa.com/ to get a faster result and a clear understanding of some mechanics
Re: Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? by Emeka71(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cool game.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange PC Games At Awka / Poker Players In Port Harcourt / Pes2020 English Version Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Offline 300mb Efootball Pspiso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.