Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (81692 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
internet had been an eye opener to these fish brains... she was a shadow of Kim for crying out loud... why imitate her?
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by alezzy13: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
safarigirl:
She has a great body for someone with a child.

At least, acknowledge that before you call her names undecided

I'd rather she pull off the bra and panties so we can make a better judgement. undecided

*hiss*

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by notoriousbabe: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
moshino:

Why would a rich man marry you.
ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ
ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ pəuɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by alezzy13: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
marvin906:
Isn't she married

I'm sure her husband is asking the same question. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Brainbox2020(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Her toes though
like vulture wey won carry carrion.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by jafol(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
she is married

Ode I know she is married but does she really understand a wife role in society?
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nickymezor(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Some one's mama...SMH for her.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by PDPGuy: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Looks like a bikini to me
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
moshino:

May God give you and your family what you wish other people.
which God? Your useless none existence God? grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by okwabayi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
How many times will I tell my preek this woman is a short, unemployed, overbleached, pot-bellied leech whose only claim to fame is her sister’s sweat? Gini bu ihe a?!!

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by adex301(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
jafol:
Is this girl really ready for marriage? I'm just passing sha
I thought shez married to ogbonna
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by oochi123(f): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Imagine an igbo wife.. I don't think the husband can talk to this one..yeye role model..

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by okwabayi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
derrydinny:
ogbonna kanu must be the most useless husband in the history of mankind

he and that tvc presenter husband should be sent to ISIS controlled areas in syria so they can be stoned to death
I don’t support her action but this is the ‘logic’ she’s using: she has always wanted to do this but feared the “go and marry, ashewo” remarks social media users will pass. She is married now so has removed half of the insults single and continuously searching women online can throw her way.
The other husband is a pant washer so he has no say over what his wife does.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by okwabayi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
oochi123:
Imagine an igbo wife.. I don't think the husband can talk to this one..yeye role model..
She is the one supporting her husband using handout donations from her sister.
If the guy talk anyhow them go pursue am comot him in-law roof.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by okwabayi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ
ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ pəuɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
I read it without turning. #BossMoves.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by oochi123(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Olosho trying to belong

In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
....Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nature8(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
overdrive:
local champion.
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by chineloSA(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yuceeluv:
My own bother is the background in disarray...hanty u no dey shame?

I once called out her sister and her on Instagram for the same untidy closet. She blocked me for that.

Both Linda and her are untidy people. If it was not for abundant money they have to hire maids, they would be screwed.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by jibrilELsudan: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
See her shapeless body like that of hippopotamus. Her pvssy is so wide and deep and smells like rotten tilapia fish like that of her harlot sister Linda. Till today I regret ever fvcking their cat fish pvssy.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is Rule 5 still active on Nairaland?
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by SmartMindsFx: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
And this lady na role model to some girls o!
No wonder.
Now I understand why all these oloshos full her IG

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Ugosample(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
safarigirl:
She has a great body for someone with a child.

At least, acknowledge that before you call her names undecided

yea yea

you right
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dirty woman......see as room scatter�

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Ugosample(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
oochi123:

what does tribe have to do with this

gini na-eme unu?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by ransome001(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
she go use m snap finish.................she go hang m back...........one innocent customer to buy m.....this country self

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by FisifunKododada: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
The level of sexism on this thread is mind-blowing. Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Ifiokumo: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
COPY COPY AMERICA.....BUT CAN NOT COPY AMERICAN REVOLUTION TO ERADICATE CORRUPT LEADERS...

SEE YOUR TODAY'S AFRICAN WOMAN ENGAGING IN NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
overdrive:
local champion.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Ranchhoddas: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Olosho trying to belong

In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
But you are a "poorian" now. Else why will you be suffering?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Studyinchina200(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2018
attention seeker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.