Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (81764 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by platinumventure: 12:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
This has leg be like trans Ekulu roundabout

Nwa 042...
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by getthemwell(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2018
Na wao
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Burgerlomo: 12:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Please add graphic so that we can see it clearly grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Burgerlomo: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2018
pascalbenz:
All dis afonjas galz self

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by MJBOLT: 3:06am On Dec 10, 2018
do you have sense at all?

jafol:

Ode I know she is married but does she really understand a wife role in society?
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by jafol(m): 4:20am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
do you have sense at all?

Ask your sense that question

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2018
platinumventure:

Nwa 042...
. Nwanne men passa
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by mekuxiani(m): 5:28am On Dec 10, 2018
jafol:
Is this girl really ready for marriage? I'm just passing sha
some who has been married for some time now
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
With your scatter scatter room Only God know how you scatter that wardrobe before you see ya fat pant sad

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by buJu234: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2018
jafol:
Is this girl really ready for marriage? I'm just passing sha

local african mentality..

so because she posed like this,

just made her not to b ready for marriage abi?

why not tell that to Kim & other models...?

village man trying to use his naive knowledge to understand nuclear physics.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by royalair(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
aba made

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by mildflame: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
yuck
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by gidimafia: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Not my concern but history made us know our ancestors were moving around half naked..watch ur home video now
Chubhie:
Ogbonna's food half naked for the world to see. Our ancestors must be shaking their heads in shame. Papilo should tutor his youger brother in the acceptable ways of our ancestors.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by mechanics(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:

If he complains now...

What you will hear now is "stop being insecure"...."This is the 21st century bla bla bla" angry angry
hahahaha, that's serious o.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by menshowng(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2018
See as d room scatter
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Not even close
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by platinumventure: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
. Nwanne men passa

Edi alryt..I rep 2nd ave insyd dat ogbe
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by jafol(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
buJu234:

local african mentality..

so because she posed like this,

just made her not to b ready for marriage abi?

why not tell that to Kim & other models...?

village man trying to use his naive knowledge to understand nuclear physics.
Story for the gods...I mean my wife can never try such, she mad ni...I have seen everything kanu brother is enjoying right there n on top she doesn't fancy me at all

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Fahd11: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
nonsense
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by tightpussy156: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Even if this trend don reach 20 days I go comments. This one na confirm olosho.she is indirectly selling her market.A discipline girl cannot take pics with sexy pant an bra for the world to see.imagine Millon's of rod don scatter the wide Toto.some girls are just public toilet.nothing to write home about.those dumb ass that will quote me wrong should take the back door.I have spoken the truth.

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Cately(f): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2019
MannieA:
nice pic..cool
aloma dmw replied my comment I asked him how he joined dmw and this is His reply:

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Cately(f): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2019
MannieA:
nice pic..cool
celeb reply me oo

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Aanemoo(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Linda no reach,never reach nd will never reach kim ,except say she wan do plastic surgery wella wella .

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Kyrestas: 8:22pm On May 30, 2020
NEW generation tuFiakpaa the Gods are Angre
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:30pm On May 30, 2020
Stupid hypocrites will come and spew trash, I thought they said FFK's baby mama's body belongs to her and her husband didn't complain.
Why are the hypocrites condemning this one?

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
She's not even sexy sef...
Mtcheeeeeeewww.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian by yuswrld20(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
the difference is clear

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money