Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight (24119 Views)

Warri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna Refineries To Begin Operations By December / Oil Marketers To Resume Fuel Importation / APC Orders Stoppage Of Campaign By Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
It's about to go down.
The federal government should rise up and do the needful.

And what is the needful?

These petroleum marketers are taking Nigerians for a joy ride. Even with all the fraudulent tactics they practice at the depot, they turn around and try to defraud the citizens directly.

FG should not pay them a farthing, let them sell their products as high as they want and see if the domino effect would not put them out of business before the end of next year.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Brightology2:
God bless you bro, It is a deliberate act to sabotage the Christmas celebration by the Abokis (musims) in the government. But e go over them this year. Just watch and see.

It is not the Muslims in government. The problem is from the petroleum dealers.

I'm with the government on this one.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 10, 2018
chiol:
Some unions feel they are more important than others in this country. ASUU, oil workers, doctors, etc. They always want to sabotage and bring the country to it's knees with their unwarranted industrial actions.

Other workers like bankers and security agents are just watching you. They too know how to go on strike o and the day they will start theirs, you all will hear something. They are only being patrotic and considerate.

Calm down, in a few years these petroleum marketers strike will be as ineffective as ASUU and NIPOST strike.

We are getting there.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2018
theoldpretender:
If the downstream sector is thoroughly deregulated and marketers are allowed to sell at their price, not government price, this stuff won't have happened.

Oil subsidy must go.

Do you know why the petroleum marketers will not agree? This denies them any access to the federal purse.

They can no longer make bogus claims of subsidy money (the #CHANGE name is "under recovery" ) for 150 litres when they only imported 30 litres (just to break it down for everybody)

It is also the reason why the so-called N800 billion debt is a phantom figure because Nigeria does not consume that quantity of petroleum products.

In this arena, the enemies are the greedy petroleum marketers, not government.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2018
MadCow1:

You must have a very poor memory if you think we have seen anything close to Jonathan's era type scarcity under Preisdent Buhari.

If you really remember the Jonathan era, you will recall that nothing has changed.

It was a collective effort by everybody to remove him from office by the next elections.

Hell even banks said they would (and they did) close shop by 3 pm at the time claiming they could not afford enough diesel to run their banks. PMS was going for circa 160 - 200; AGO was in the 350 range.

Last season fuel scarcity the prices were pretty much the same as the above figures but no bank closed earlier than normal.

Jonathan era scarcity was not worse, the people made it worse than it should have been.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by OkunrinOloro: 5:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Alas it is true. Ugly baboon like girls with noses spread across their faces and with ill fitting wigs and batwing folds of cellulite on their arms are always trying to compensate for their lack of attractiveness by striking some sort of faux intellectual pose.
"I am a non interventionist" indeed. As if your quarter ounce, single cell brain even understands what the concept means.
When an honest man spots patterns of deception and lies, there is no moral space for being "non interventionist". He has just has to take a stand on principle.
If you can't understand this, then next time keep the contagion of your ignorance to yourself.

NessaBoo:

Just look at the cockamamie babbles you wrote just because you want to be noticed, who's arguing with you that all those things you listed are in conformity or proper, you're just arguing and bickering with yasef grin

Ohhh... because I'm unprejudiced and liberal means my faith is skewed or a Muslim, please move along joor, I'm a noninterventionist so don't disturb my mentions with your parochial dispositions, I know your type, always fanning embers of hatred and aversion in the populace and on the forum, so you can masturbate on the cheap likes and shares.

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by integrity16(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2018
[/b]Petroleum marketers are looking for all means to cause scarcity so as to make money at the detriment of the masses just like they always want to during the festive period in December. I don't want to believe its APC and PDP affair.

Those who rain insult on Buhari because of this should go get a life, we equally experienced scarcity at these times during the previous administration too and at the end of they day, Buhari s government is the one trying to settle the debts the previous administration owed them.[b]
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by dazzlingd(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackSpanner:
Why must this dastardly act always occur in different forms during Christmas every year.
But you can never see such during Sallah celebrations.

Just my personal observation though.
No sentiments attached.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2018
I heard even Nairaland is shutting down by midnight tomorrow, how true?

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by LegendaryLover(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
very soon person no go fit go out to flex christmas... idiots
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by CocoaOla: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian are fools

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by slex(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
These marketers want to build mansions this December again.

Nigerians always punishing Nigerians every decetso that they can cash out before the year ends. I just wish we had stable electricity and electric cars would be more popular , I tell you these December hoarding will just disappear.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Omooba77: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Was
Thanks for the correction sir!
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by NessaBoo(f): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
OkunrinOloro:
Alas it is true. Ugly baboon like girls with noses spread across their faces and with ill fitting wigs and batwing folds of cellulite on their arms are always trying to compensate for their lack of attractiveness by striking some sort of faux intellectual pose.
"I am a non interventionist" indeed. As if your quarter ounce, single cell brain even understands what the concept means.
When an honest man spots patterns of deception and lies, there is no moral space for being "non interventionist". He has just has to take a stand on principle.
If you can't understand this, then next time keep the contagion of your ignorance to yourself.

[/s]

You dull sha! grin

Look at the geyser of nonsense you wrote again, grin with Zero sense made as usual....very typical of insecure and immature duds to attack the messenger and not the message when caught dead in the water. You had no where else to turn than to resolve in personal attacks when I'm sure you must be one very ugly cretin, upload our own pishure to prove me wrong.*Yinmu grin

Your schizophrenic rants all over the forum says alot, its obvious your delusions certainly didn't start today and there's no immediate end in sight, look my dear, I've learnt to grow a very thick skin on this forum becos of uncultured juveniles like u, I'm Teflon infact and I won't engage or indulge you further when you're obviously still a juvenile in "its" formative years. Now get off my mentions, crawl back into your hole and go trade inanities with your ilks.

P.S: You will certainly be ignored henceforth, unless u wanna take up my challenge, upload your pic, so I can have a good laugh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Ziggylady(f): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
Someone should tell me what happened in last administration that hasn't happen in this present administration?

Everything that happened in the last admin is triple in this jubtil/buhari/APC admini...So pathetic
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Ziggylady(f): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2018
NessaBoo:

Tribalistic dolt spotted, to make it worse you be Olodo join, what's the meaning of "No sentiments attached" when you've already formed a thought based on a feeling of emotion.

The way you people are quick to assert unnecessary religious outlook to critical issues like this is just really annoying to say the least jare!!

Mshewww!!

All these insults are not necessary because his observations are spot on.You deserve a ban for breaking rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by NessaBoo(f): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

All these insults are not necessary because his observations are spot on.You deserve a ban for breaking rule 2.

His observations are definitely not spot on ladyziggy, he was trying to incite the usual religious/ethno tribal feuds cunningly and I called him out for it. The usual Xmas/New Year fuel scarcity has been in existent as long as I can remember, even under a Christian regime, any right thinking person already knows the arm twisting by these marketers is always geared towards this time for full effect because it affects all. Everybody is traveling, if not for Xmas but for New Year which every Nigerian conveniently celebrate,so why quickly attribute it to something that will rile up emotions in an already tense environment.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Ziggylady(f): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
NessaBoo:

His observations are definitely not spot on ladyziggy, he was trying to incite the usual religious/ethno tribal feuds cunningly and I called him out for it. The usual Xmas/New Year fuel scarcity has been in existent as long as I can remember, even under a Christian regime, any right thinking person already knows the arm twisting by these marketers is always geared towards this time for full effect because it affects all. Everybody is traveling, if not for Xmas but for New Year which every Nigerian conveniently celebrate,so why quickly attribute it to something that will rile up emotions in an already tense environment.

This is much better than all the insults really...I actually thought it was a deliberate sabotage against Christians as well but your points makes a lot of sense now.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2018
hulk616:
Why always December why why
W
H
Y

W
H
Y

god Oyedepo please help us !!!!!
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by adissss: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackSpanner:
Why must this dastardly act always occur in different forms during Christmas every year.
But you can never see such during Sallah celebrations.

Just my personal observation though.
No sentiments attached.

Most of these marketers are Christians - They need to ans your question why waiting till December. Is it a curse that Nigeria must suffer every Xmas & New Year?
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by veraponpo(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

Every blessed day, Buhari's government keeps making Jonathan and the PDP saints

After all the hullabaloo about subsidy, we still dey pay am

Sigh undecided

So, who told you that this was incurred under Buhari?

Jonathan is still responsible for it. They incurred it under him and he refused to pay. This was what led to fuel scarcity early 2015. We were buying one litter of fuel N400/litter then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.