Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander (2612 Views)

Another Successful Roofing Job Done For A 3bedroom Nairalander In Diaspora At On / SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo (2) (3) (4)

Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
There are 3 major differences in Aluminium.

1. Gauge (there is 0.45mm and 0.55mm for residential buildings).

2. Corrugation (Design): We have Longspan, Steptiles and Metcoppo design options.

3. Manufacturer /seller: We have Tower, First Aluminium and Imported aluminium. The prices of imported aluminium varies even if the gauge is the same.
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Call us today
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by Takoro13(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
What is the requirement for roofing this house. 40fts by 50fts bungalow in ILESA osun state. Woodwork and aluminum I mean.
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2019
Takoro13:
What is the requirement for roofing this house. 40fts by 50fts bungalow in ILESA osun state. Woodwork and aluminum I mean.

Been off nairaland for a while now.

Let me know if you still need an estimate.
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2019
How to choose your roof contractor

Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
A roof Is the beauty of the house.. Let us do the work for you..
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Contact us for your woodwork and Aluminium covering.

Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Still available...
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by redgem(f): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2022
What are the requirements for roofing a 39fts by 49fts bungalow in Benin city. Woodwork and aluminum please.
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by twinskenny(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Engr kola you should be updating this thread o
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
twinskenny:
Engr kola you should be updating this thread o

Oga Kenny.. I should be back to updating threads this year
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by KolaShangOne(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
redgem:
What are the requirements for roofing a 39fts by 49fts bungalow in Benin city. Woodwork and aluminum please.

I believe you've gone on to Roof your house already.

I didn't get this notification
Re: ROOFING DIARIES: A Very Neat Roofing Job For A Nairalander by redgem(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yes

Caution Fee! Landord's Acct Or Agents Account? / Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development / ACRE OF LAND In AJAH With 4 STOREY BUILDINGS (Pictures)