Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard (812 Views)

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by tochukwuifediba: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated former Chief of Naval Staff, retired Vice Admiral Jubril Ayinla, who turns 70 on Monday.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Sunday, President Buhari congratulated Ayinla for his outstanding military career, with many decorations for gallantry and outstanding leadership.

The president also lauded him for his contributions to the development of Nigeria, which included serving as Minister of Commerce and Tourism, and Minister of Health.

The President joined family, friends and professional colleagues of the former Chief of Naval Staff in celebrating the many years of hard work, sacrifice and discipline that culminated in his reaching the peak of his military career.

President Buhari believed the wealth of knowledge and experience Admiral Ayinla gathered from service had remained useful to the country.

He, therefore, urged him to continue to inspire younger officers to imbibe the enduring legacies of integrity, loyalty and patriotism.

The President prayed that God would bless Ayinla and his family, and grant him more years of good health and wisdom to keep serving the country

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/president-buhari-congratulates-jubril/amp/

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by rayopt(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
lol @topic

wailers wud jump in lyk its stew
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by amaniro: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
shocked

Gather here if you thought it was Jubril the imposter. grin

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by tochukwuifediba: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin Personally I support Atiku/Obi but I don't buy this Jubril story . I believe Mr President have the resources at His disposal to undergo best medical treatment in UK .
His full recovery should not be a big deal

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by Edcure1: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
grin grin Personally I support Atiku/Obi but I don't buy this Jubril story . I believe Mr President have the resources at His disposal to undergo best medical treatment in UK .
His full recovery should not be a big deal
Yaradua also had. But money cannot buy life.

The cabals have learnt their lessons. They are wiser now.
There are lots of compelling reasons to make one believe the jibril thing. Moreso, anything goes in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by dunkem21(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
wink
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by Passovile: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Change that topic abeg
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Congratulates Jubril- Vanguard by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018

(1)

Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption / Jubilation In Rivers State Following The Appeal Court Ruling : Photos / Geoffrey Onyeama Has Been Endorsed By Buhari For 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.