Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption (798 Views)

The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by mycar: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is what an intelligent person would do, you don't have to expose your money for the thieves to steal them, you have to make it impossible for thieves to see the money, by that, you don't have to run into the problem of being accuse of being murderer.
Here is what Atiku said about it....
Prevention is better than cure. You need to make it practical impossible for people to perpetuate the act.

You need to fight corruption with technology.
Please my people, without BVN, how would all these findings have been made, many of them, just tell a single technological innovation APC has made on combatting corruption? none.

If not for our backwards thinking, people will not just be hailing buhari that does not even know his left and right.

Hate him, like him, He knows his onion.

7 Likes

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
And no convincing response about the $16bn meant for power

2 Likes

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by mycar: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:
And no convincing response about the $16bn meant for power
Time did not permit that I think, he was about to answer it and indeed according to him there were mistakes in some of their policies.
They are even willing to learn.
As for me, I hate people that believe that they know it all and buhari is one of them, if he had been consulting osibanjo, I don't think Nigeria would have been in this sorry state.
The few time osibanjo acted, things improved.
It is very difficult to convince buhari kind of person.

7 Likes

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:

Time did not permit that I think

Stop.. No better response more than that.. Where is the power?

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by Asshurbanipal: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

Stop.. No better response more that.. Where is the power?
Go and ask fashole for power

2 Likes

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Go and ask fashole for power

If 16 years of Pdp couldn't provide stable electricity, then don't expect a miracle in 4 years
Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by mycar: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

Stop.. No better response more that.. Where is the power?
They bought some equipment but that wasn't good enough.
I think they failed in that area and I believe he has learnt his lessons

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by mycar: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

If 16 years of Pdp couldn't provide stable electricity, then don't expect a miracle in 4 years
Miracle can be done in 1 year if the right person is placed there

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:

They bought some equipment but that was good enough.
I think they failed in that area and I believe he has learnt his lessons

Now you are talking. Same way current government can't give a confusing response to herdsmen killing.

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:

Miracle can be done in 1 year if the right person is placed there

Lol.

A child must crawl before running. You Pdp plans are not visible.

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

Now you are talking. Same way current government can't give a confusing response to herdsmen killing.

Don't defend failure...

iti poripo..

atiku admit mistakes..

fashola says its a rocket science...

and you're here spewing idiotic words out of stupid biased sentiment..

man must take care and accept responsibility...

na why dem call em "man"

1 Like

Re: Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption by helinues: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonnylight003:

Don't defend failure...

iti poripo..

atiku admit mistakes..

fashola says its a rocket science...

and you're here spewing idiotic words out of stupid biased sentiment..

man must take care and accept responsibility...

na why dem call em "man"

Are you that bitter?

Pretend as if you didn't write this and be the judge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Disenfranchised In Akesan Unit 004 / I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows / Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.