Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria (5111 Views)

Doctor Emigrating To America Via The USMLE Route / Doctor Emigrating To America Via The USMLE Route / Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by naijamd(m): 2:17am On Aug 02, 2010
The usmle is the united state licensing exam, for medical doctors who were trained outside of the us to enable them gain licenses and residency positions in the US and also prometric conducts exams for it clients which at the moment includes cisco, hewlet packard, IBM,SUN,Mirosoft, Oracle etc etc. but as at this very moment the nearest prometric center is in Ghana. It takes so much to set up a prometric centre but the company i currently work for(i am an education consultant) wants to set up one here in Nigeria, so like every other company they want to know if they are filling a need and most importantly they want to gauge response, the outcome may just depend on your comments questions and remarks, so don't  reserve them.
Re: Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by EECONAAI: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2010
Very good idea. Looking forward to being among your first customers. I want to sit for GMAT and GRE.
Re: Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by fynedr(m): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2010
ya , go ahead. cos i know there are a lots of young medical graduates who travel out of the country to write USMLE.
Re: Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by Kadata(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2010
Yeah. . .it would help us a lot. Please do go ahead and do it. I was searching for this opportunity.
Re: Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by Joan23: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls we r interested
Re: Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria by benjola2222(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2018
You can't write the USMLE Step 1 in Nigeria & I doubt it will ever come to Nigeria, the closest place you can write the exam is Ghana. More information is on [url]usmle.com.ng[/url], you can also get all the materials there, to register visit [url]ecfmg.org[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Classical Sweet Syndrome. Sweety Fast Permanent Cure. / Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" / Dettol And Hot Water Treatment For Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.