Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe (10032 Views)

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / SERAP Sues Buhari Over $25 Billion Overdrafts Taken From CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Ubdavis(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
UncleJudax:

Something like what? Like taking you to Lybia?

Bunch of asslikkerrs

person or group can not can only bark but can't bite anyone in buhari's cohort .
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by mbhs139(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
inoki247:
Oga 5million Vote issa at Stake. Dey will soon oda d the court to Scrap SERaP abi Syrup ni

That's not the point. I think SERAP got it wrong. Buhari is not their problem and shouldn't be the problem. It is the Kano State's House of Assembly, who has the right to institute a probe panel.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
ericsmith:
some group of people have totally lost it ,same people advocating for independence of efcc, no interferance from the executives are now clamouring for executive order ...
the decision by efcc to investigate & probe is solely efcc perogative,its not buhari statutory duty to order efcc around.
same people who ranted fayose case was purely witch hunt & shouted immunity have now forgotten Ganduje is still a governor covered with same immunity ... the law only permit investigation to certain extent.
we accused buhari of nepotism but from people opinions/views are we different .. are we not been selective as to who we want efcc to arrest as well.
the fvcking truth is nigeria needs ruler not a leader ....only humans are headed by leaders
Ganduje is responsible according to Buhari for collecting $5 million dollar bribe. No surprise- Buhari is the father of corruption, same man that said Abacha never stole.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Jonegonu: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is how people are been mislead in this country, if one is not careful with this type of news you will think that the group is right in what they are doing by taking Mr President to court. Have you guys forgotten that the constitution of Nigeria made it clear that a serving governor can not be probe because immunity covers him, and the president have no constitutional power to art so. What I think you guys should do is to ask the state assemble to pass of vote impeachment on ganduje if the find him wanting. Because as it stand now they are people that have the constitutional power to remove governor ganduje from office

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by hundredrivas(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Block votes is involved here those block votes in millions that give opposition parties head ache.So don't expect any probe soon.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by YenYo: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Wasting of time, energy and resources

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

Can you use ur PHD to withdraw money from the ATM?
Ur mate are driving dangote truck ,ur here looking for wife... grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by techgeek12(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Me minding my business

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
litdutchboy:

Ganduje is responsible according to Buhari for collecting $5 million dollar bribe. No surprise- Buhari is the father of corruption, same man that said Abacha never stole.

buhari might have endorsed ganduje but we all av friends we mistakenly trust & vouch for but aint who we think they are ..so ??
beside GEj awarded the same Gandollars OFR in 2012 .. so??
even so called elites donnt know these facts ,its only wat opposition/omokri highlight they know .
wailers/opposition/serap should wait for gandollar immunity to expire only then will there noise sound like words
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
ericsmith:

buhari might have endorsed ganduje but we all av friends we mistakenly trust & vouch for but aint who we think they are ..so ??
even so called elites donnt know these facts ,its only wat opposition/omokri highlight they know .
wailers/opposition/serap should wait for gandollar immunity to expire only then will there noise sound like words
Do you have any friend like Abacha that Buhari vouched for?

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by FearGodinall: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2018
RealityShot:
who is this goof-brain lady?
did she just wake up?

has she not heard of "immunity clause"?
mcthewww
To probe and not arrest mr ITK.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by olmoRoc: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Would it not have been the job of the ICPC and the EFCC to probe him? Why would they have to be ordered to carry out their primary function?
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:
Do you have any friend like Abacha that Buhari vouched for?

well i guess buhari learnt is lessons that why he wonnt talk to
us except he travels to were people with objectivity are;
if he say something good it's plagarized but when he say something wrong or bad .. he is the author.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by toplinetrtrend: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2018
RealityShot:
did she just wake up?

mcthewww

Your annoying ignorance shows that you are the one with a goof-brain. If not, you would have known that immunity Clause doesn't shield people from probe; it only shields themthem from arrest.

Kindly stop being stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by numen(m): 3:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Sorry to bust your bubble, you're actually the one being misled.

The supreme court ruled that you can investigate a sitting Governor and even indict him, but you can't arrest him while he's still Governor.

That's what EFCC did to Fayose and waited till after his tenure to arrest him.

EFCC should at the very minimum investigate Ganduje.

Jonegonu:
This is how people are been mislead in this country, if one is not careful with this type of news you will think that the group is right in what they are doing by taking Mr President to court. Have you guys forgotten that the constitution of Nigeria made it clear that a serving governor can not be probe because immunity covers him, and the president have no constitutional power to art so. What I think you guys should do is to ask the state assemble to pass of vote impeachment on ganduje if the find him wanting. Because as it stand now they are people that have the constitutional power to remove governor ganduje from office
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by aksule(m): 3:42am On Dec 10, 2018
What stops SERAP to take the case to any of the corruption institutions established by our constitution directly.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by 01mcfadden(m): 4:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Some people are just too dull here all in the name of defending nonsense.
I wonder how it's hard to separate "Probe" and "Prosecute".
Fayose was a sitting governor when he was probed and you lots were hailing Bubu then. The judgment was being given on Fayose even before the expiration of his tenure (look at what efcc tweeted a day before the expiration of his tenure)

Ganduje can be probed and his account frozen if there are damning evidences against him.
Oh!
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian with an OFR title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by KenModi(m): 4:06am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Wasting of time, energy and resources

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

Your use of English language is a disgrace to Ph.D holders worldwide.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2018
numen:
Sorry to bust your bubble, you're actually the one being misled.

The supreme court ruled that you can investigate a sitting Governor and even indict him, but you can't arrest him while he's still Governor.

That's what EFCC did to Fayose and waited till after his tenure to arrest him.

EFCC should at the very minimum investigate Ganduje.

School him

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Whazar(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Ubdavis:
Instead of them to channel their emergy into something more feasible
Hmm anything to avoid the Gandollar scene by zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by ernesterioo(f): 5:28am On Dec 10, 2018
You really have a PhD but which school gave you self? quote author=notoriousbabe post=73701416]Wasting of time, energy and resources

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230[/quote]
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Whazar(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2018
AbdulCLO:
How can Buhari probe a sitting governor? They should sue the law makers that made the law were a serving governor and co cannot be persecuted or face the law till they step down. example FAYose that the federal Govt and effc could not arrest him till when he vacated the sit. If Buhari or police should arrest the governor the same u people will say he is not respecting the rule of law.....

you can't even type well. Your future has been shared by the leaders you come here to defend
just get a life and support the truth for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
immunity!! imunity!! the imunity-proponents have quicky 4gotten that fayose was investigated and had his bank accounts frozen while he was still covered with immunity.

buhari/jibrin is double standard bigot who rigged himself into power to settle old scores, the only difference between magu's EFCC and APC is in the letters involved.

buhari/jibrin is a fraudster

efcc is a scam

ganduje is a thief
EFCC should be disbanded
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Whazar(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonegonu:

I'm ashamed a Nigerian could be defending a governor caught on cam receiving bribe just because he's from a political party you support, God will heal you before its too late cos your generation will not forgive you for been a Gandollar asslicker
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Whazar(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2018
ericsmith:

Hmm what can I say? God will deliver you form your ignorance. The Gandollar don touch you? that should be enough to feed your family till 2023 lol Zombie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Yabaleftstudent: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Yabaleftstudent: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Omeokachie: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2018
An accessory to the crime.

He is hoping to become a beneficiary come 2019.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Olaniji1: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Baba he must doing something about abi coz of 15million votes yi ehnehnehn
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
They are not wise, they should have ask the court to vacate the order made by the Kano court ordering the state assembly to stop the probe.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
RealityShot:
did she just wake up?

mcthewww
DIEPREYE ALAMS ALSO HAD IMMUNITY BUT OBASANJO HAD HIM REMOVED.A MEMBER OF HIS OWN PARTY.WHAT FVCKING IMMUNITY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / Boko Haram No Longer Attracting Membership – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.