Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override (16345 Views)

Electoral Act: Reps To Override Buhari’s Veto On Statutory Delegates / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Senate To Override President Buhari’s Veto On Two Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Brunosamel(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
We are in deep shit in this country.... God please remove every lifeless senators, representatives and president in our country come 2019
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by TAO11(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
Say no to election rigging

Buhari must sign the electoral bill if he wants a free and fair election

We had a free and fair election in 2015 according to Jona.

So we need no new bill for another free and fair election

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Skengman:

And u think the bill would guarantee free and fair election. Don’t be deceived bro
if buhari think his popular let him sign the bill

Shekina!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
PDP senators always have hidden agenda, they should wait till after the election then the bill will be signed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
TAO11:

We had a free and fair election in 2015 according to Jona.

So we need no new bill for another free and dair election
which free and fair wer kano results was written and the returning officer that declared the result was killed after.

Card reader was not used in the north Oga

Buhari must sign the electoral bill
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by frankmoney(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
which free and fair wer kano results was written and the returning officer that declared the result was killed after.

but pdp has been using the same bill for the past 16 years to win election , abi the bill wasn't fraudulent then

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:

Go and force him.

Nobody can change the electoral act when we have already started with one.

Every plan of PDP to rig and manipulate results has been scuttled.

They should implement this in 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and force him
Commander-in-chief of all nairaland zombies

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
Commander-in-chief of all nairaland zombies

Commander in chief of all Atikurideen Zombies.chief nutsack licker of Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
but pdp has been using the same bill for the past 16 years to win election , abi the bill wasn't fraudulent then
and you want it to continue abi

Now tell how Nigeria go better?
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Commander in chief of all Atikurideen Zombies.chief nutsack licker of Atiku
I wonder why mod didn't banned you for life the other for padding fake news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Skengman: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kabeeru:
The issue was well explained BTW Buba Galadima of PDP and Festus Kenyamo of APC. It was observed that it was the right call by not signing the electoral. International convention had it that you cannot change the rules of the game less than 6months to the election
That aside. If we think reasonably, of which I know a lot of people here lack the capacity, amending the Electoral Act just few months to the elections the Act is supposed to guide doesn’t seem logical. What time does INEC have to take cognisance of the amendments. That aside. It’s bn 3yrs since INEC started preparations for the 2019 elections, and equally, it’s bn 3yrs since the 8th Assembly was inaugurated, so how come NASS just remembered that they need to amend the Act now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by sureheaven(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
PDP shld stop wasting time.

They can't get 2/3 majority, the same nonsense they did during the peace corps bill that later ended up in futile effort.

The shld focus on how to pay the salaries of the national assembly workers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Pat4321: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Apc is a lawless party and chronic elections riggers
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
I wonder why mod didn't banned you for life the other for padding fake news.

I wonder why they haven't increased your pay from 15k to 24k despite all your aggressive nutsack licking of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and force him.

Nobody can change the electoral act when we have already started with one.

Every plan of PDP to rig and manipulate results has been scuttled.

They should implement this in 2023
if you think buhari is popular and could win the majority vote let him sign the bill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I wonder why they haven't increased your pay from 15k to 24k despite all your aggressive nutsack licking of Atiku
and not being paid am a Patriotic Nigeria and I support what is good for our dear country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
if you think buhari is popular and could win the majority vote let him sign the bill.

If you think Buhari is as clueless as that Otuoke shepe brand ambassador then your zombiesm is on a whole new chart popping level.

If PDP are so sure they are popular then they should use the same bill they signed into law and used in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
and not being paid am a Patriotic Nigeria and I support what is good for our dear country.

I am also not being paid. Being patriotic is in my blood unlike the strawberry flavoured Atiku nutsacks you are licking like icecream.

Both the one licking and the receiver of the licking are clearly unpatriotic

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by senatordave1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Omo-agege again?
Bros, katsina get senators there o. No dey form vuga like say na you close to buhari pass o. Make our constituency be your major priority o.
I believe your urhobo then.omo agege is just echoing the views of the urhobos who are for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by senatordave1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:

Was card readers used in ss/se? You forget gesila Khan the inec rec for rivers saga?
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

If you think Buharu is as clueless as that Otuoke shepe brand ambassador then your zombiesm is on a whole new chart popping level.

If PDP are so sure they are popular then they should use the same bill you signed into law and used in 2015
Buhari is not only clueless he is also lifeless, corrupt, nepotic, bigotic, tribalistic and many more.

I voted for him in 2015 and he failed so we want another person and if he toll the same part he will be voted our again.

Cos I have noticed every second term of a politician is always filled with stealing, looting tyranny, self centered etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Skengman: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

If you think Buharu is as clueless as that Otuoke shepe brand ambassador then your zombiesm is on a whole new chart popping level.

If PDP are so sure they are popular then they should use the same bill they signed into law and used in 2015
My brother, buterflyle0 u can make your point without insulting an elder. GEJ still deserves some respect. You really don’t have to descend to the level of the person u are arguing with. Already the guy has spoken like a snowflake. He sounds like a pillock that has refused to listen to reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
No
Skengman:

That aside. If we think reasonably, of which I know a lot of people here lack the capacity, amending the Electoral Act just few months to the elections the Act is supposed to guide doesn’t seem logical. What time does INEC have to take cognisance of the amendments. That aside. It’s bn 3yrs since INEC started preparations for the 2019 elections, and equally, it’s bn 3yrs since the 8th Assembly was inaugurated, so how come NASS just remembered that they need to amend the Act now.

Signing or not signing the bill isn't my concern.i just want the card reader to be strictly used inorder to expose the real voting strength of the ss/se

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Was card readers used in ss/se? You forget gesila Khan the inec rec for rivers saga?
card reader was used down south but if at all there are places it was not used then such error should be addressed cos we are a developing nation
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by payloader(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Unfortunately many nairalanders supporting Buhari have become totally brainless zombies and incapable of thinking straight. They have become very purblind to whats currently happening around them. Truth is, Buhari is going down hard, come 2019 and nothing is going to prevent him from goin back to Sudan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
Buhari is not only clueless he is also lifeless, corrupt, nepotic, bigotic, tribalistic and many more.

I voted for him in 2015 and he failed so we want another person and if he toll the same part he will be voted our again.

Cos I have noticed every second term of a politician is always filled with stealing, looting tyranny, self centered etc

Shut up and go and lick some Atiku balls for your daily dose of vitamins.

You never voted Buhari in 2015.

The one you call clueless and lifeless has refused to sign your fraudulent bill.

He is in Aso rock now and will remain till 2023. Go and beat him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
payloader:
Unfortunately many nairalanders supporting Buhari have become totally brainless zombies and incapable of thinking straight. They have become very purblind to whats currently happening around them. Truth is, Buhari is going down hard, come 2019 and nothing is going to prevent him from goin back to Sudan.

Are you not an Atiku brainless zombie now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by princetom1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
sogodihno:

so it's only dz recent bill that can producte free and fair election ryt, but the former bill is formulated and sign by the PDP. so what has change? the bill they sign themselves is no longer good.

Progressive minds look for ways to move forward, not stay stagnant and probably due to selfish reasons....
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by senatordave1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
card reader was used down south but if at all there are places it was not used then such error should be addressed cos we are a developing nation
Oga,card reader wasnt used in rivers and akwa ibom.there was no elections at all there.in cross river,it was used at first but later abandoned.
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by ArmaniUhuru: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

I believe your urhobo then.omo agege is just echoing the views of the urhobos who are for buhari.

I love his vibrancy o, but he should use his brain very well. The Mace saga really disgraceful our constituency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.