Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override (16342 Views)

Electoral Act: Reps To Override Buhari’s Veto On Statutory Delegates / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Senate To Override President Buhari’s Veto On Two Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Peacecore: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nigerians can actually see the stuffs apc politicians are made up of..
Mischievous set of people.
Anti - democratic
Anti - progressives..

They love chaos and violence

Anyways, let's see how it plays out..

Check my profile for my hustle
S A to Nigerians, go n sleep
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Buterflyle0: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=deboysben post=73703052][/quote]

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Skengman:

How so? Do u even know the content of the bill
For the past 2 days that bill has been like a national anthem on Nairaland front page.
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by cashkid: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Skengman:

How so? Do u even know the content of the bill

U dey mind that one . Wetin that one know
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by deboysben(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=73703088][/quote]

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by FearGodinall: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Omo-agege again?
Bros, katsina get senators there o. No dey form vuga like say na you close to buhari pass o. Make our constituency be your major priority o.
Na foolishness dey wori am.Afterall,waiting him don carry come where him dey represent when senators from Katsina were doing away with all the slots of efcc during the recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Dickson2804: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Is P.H.D an occupation?
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by TAO11(f): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
which free and fair wer kano results was written and the returning officer that declared the result was killed after.

Card reader was not used in the north Oga

Buhari must sign the electoral bill

Goodluck Jonathan is a liar then. He couldn't conduct a free and fair election. He must be called out.

Don't you agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Minjim: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2018
DMerciful:
Even senators whose constitutional duties is to check and balance the president are proudly accepting to be an appendage of the executive. Senate leader Lawan would have been a terrible Senate president!

Itz all politics .

As crazy as Trump policies may sound, Republicans still protect him in the House.

Because any shame on Trump is a shame on the party
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by artofseduction: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2018
DMerciful:
Even senators whose constitutional duties is to check and balance the president are proudly accepting to be an appendage of the executive. Senate leader Lawan would have been a terrible Senate president!

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Thank God for that Saraki move oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by artofseduction: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2018
sogodihno:

so it's only dz recent bill that can producte free and fair election ryt, but the former bill is formulated and sign by the PDP. so what has change? the bill they sign themselves is no longer good.

Oga go and buy sense na.

So must we be stuck with the old fashioned way?

Can't we do things better

The National Assembly saw loopholes in the old bill and decided to block it, what's wrong with that?

Even Buhari admitted nothing is wrong with the bill.

If not for stupidity, we should b giving NASS accolades.
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by botanist123: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2018
bros read more news not the one on nairaland did you know the content of the bill
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by herlonso: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
but buhari promised free and fair election so why the back off
Do you mean the electoral laws that brought gej and the past presidents us not free and fair? PDP ruled for 16 years knowing well the laws has loop hole? My question is why didn't they changed that when they were in power? They're just playing a game which isn't going to work. They should focus on the next election with the previous law and this new one would be used for subsequent election.
They sat down and draft bill for their personal ambition. If it's not personal let them use the one they've been using since 1999 and change it after the next election.

Note: This is the first election PDP would be going to contest as an opposition party. They've been ruling ever since
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by sogodihno: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
artofseduction:

Oga go and buy sense na.

So must we be stuck with the old fashioned way?

Can't we do things better

The National Assembly saw loopholes in the old bill and decided to block it, what's wrong with that?

Even Buhari admitted nothing is wrong with the bill.

If not for stupidity, we should b giving NASS accolades.

pls, shut up! nothing is wrong with the bill and he decline to sign it, go and read the reasons why he decided not to sign it or u go and sign it urself. fool.
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by chivic(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Skengman:

I don’t think most people are against the amendment. Peoples problem however, is the timing.

The person that should be complaining about the timing is INEC except if political parties need time to perfect rigging. It might interest you to know that INEC where already working with the view that the bill will be signed.
Secondly, if the president knows that time is of essence ,he will not take almost 30 days to regect what can be done wothing 2 days at most.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by John20017(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=73702891][/quote]

Come talk to me when you have adequate Brain
Re: Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override by Rogz85(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

You cannot possibly hold a Ph.D with this ur type of grammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Starts Disinfection Of Markets and Parks (Pictures) / Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.