Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) (55289 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Poshsandy: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Una goodevening oooo
Make una take am easy bikonu
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Monalisa my cru.... wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
lilmax:
I hope we do not see a topic about them breaking up next year though
we will not
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ubdavis:
Madam . u no fine ohhhhaaaaa!
Oga. u no fine ohhhhaaaaa
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by VikthorChapman(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
I hope we do not see a topic about them breaking up next year though

Is this how we've seen topic of your own break up, what's wrong if you congratulate them and pray for God's blessings to their union??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by rockgirl(f): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by vanhelsing1(m): 2:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenmatt:
I even saw this guy yesterday where he was buying fuel in a filling station.

But wait a minute, this guy seems like an albino why he is not. But why?
U r very obversant ma bro...i once lived close to monalisa chinda where she grew up in elelenwo,portharcourt along wt her family.dat guy is almost an albino..his eyes shakes n he is so lightskinned.though na fine guy ohhh..i kw all monalisas siblings.....evn her mum once worked in nnpc.her dads name was chief osuji...very intelligent...quiet n handsome man
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Dec 10, 2018
The bride and groom look alike to me. The only difference is their complexion.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Check out actress Monalisa Chinda's stunning look to her younger brother's wedding.

Monalisa chinda and her brother, Prince Chinda are from Ikwerre in Rivers state. The bride is from Umuahi Abia.

See more photos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/alex-orugbum-chinda-weds-mary-monalisa.html?m=1

Ikwere is not a place in Rivers State. Most Nigerians are dumbass stiffs.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 3:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
Very ugly woman.
She must have be witched the man.

If you have a sister, I guess she has a husband already.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Richdad50:
To say a woman is ugly is very hurtful. They may not have the stomach to swallow it like men because their appearance means alot to them.
For your sake and the happiness of your future partner,
stay away from such word. She will never forgive you if you do.
#Richdad

What if its d truth? cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by verifiablefacts: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz
anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
wetin you wan take 3k do,abi your Christmas fowl wey you tie for backyard don comot rope run?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
verifiablefacts:

wetin you wan take 3k do,abi your Christmas fowl wey you tie for backyard don comot rope run?

my bro no vex I know it Inappreciate to just ask ppl for Money coz lot of scammers are out there... it's really urgent bro I really need it if I get it I'd never comment something like this anymore
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
How come the bride looks so older than monalisa,meanwhile monalisa is actually older than the bride and groom

Iyawo otie fine. Monalisa and her daughter put together beat the bride hands down. Then truth be told I can't believe thats monalisas brother. Kotie fine rara ..men their kids will be ugly henn .lol

Ati oko at I iyawo,kosenibody nuwon to fine. Iyawo dabi arugbo.wobosheygbosoju
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Dejo Richards chance this Monalisa babe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.