Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. (80602 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Pulls Off His Clothes (video) / Man Pulls Off His Clothes Inside A Commercial Bank In Warri (video) / New Footage Of Jacob Blake Incident Shows What Happened Seconds Before Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by spokesboy: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Olodo PhD holder. Which kin English be "a girl that is educational"?

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Anduku: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Dantedasz(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:
The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much cheesy

What a tribe grin

Did you watch that video at all?
That fight did not take place in Nigeria.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by kareemkamil(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Weyrey, u no be Mayweather, u dey form don jazzy. Received one blow u fall yakata. Sombie.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by FantasticJ: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:
The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much cheesy.

What a tribe grin

Don't be an E-diot

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
[ https://tinurl/yddmgcz]

RUZU BLACK FOR MEN TAKES OF
-Weak Erection
-Quick Ejaculation
-Prostrate Enlargement
-It also Increase Libido
Contact us on 08093295617
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Mrdigitech(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
kingkuntaval:
Am I the only one who noticed that the guy's phone was picked from his pocket after he got knocked the Bleep out...Streets sha ....

Good observation...I admire people who are very observant and see what most miss out. I watched the video several times but missed the part his pocket was picked, till you drew my attention with this comment...Street sha
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by kingyes: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Good morning to you all. Please i want Nigerians to ask FIDELITY BANK to return my money 10,000 that has been collected from my account since 28th of October 2018 oh. Their banking system is faulty. Another 3,500 Naira was debited yesterday again. I was charged twice from a pos and only one of the transaction went through but i was debited twice.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by okonprecious(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Big Fool wah no strong.... See as en go fall en hands... Small body for life
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by gidimafia: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Why u cast the guy lyk that..didn't notice until u said this lol
hailall:

Your grammar though Mr Phd
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Diiet: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2018
afamaustin:
100% possible l suspect the other guy HV a bit knowledge about boxing looking at his pose.just like me l HV knocked two people down with 30 second of fight
wilder himself.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Diiet: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
EarthKing:
. Goes well to show that size doesn't matter. All you need is to be skillful grin Ladies take note .
Exactly
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Boo3nity(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

Tufia!
Educational to Marriage?
Nwanne head down the nearest Akara joint n sell that sham Ph.D Certificate of yours ASAP.
#disgrace
#gerroura_here_mehn
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by bedfordng(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Konquest: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2018
CastedDude:
The negative effect of fighting cannot be overemphasised. A man was taught a serious lesson after deciding to engage his colleague in a street fight.

It was gathered that the duo have been at loggerheads since and decided to take the battle to the street - with passersby and residents watching to see who would win the fight.

The muscled man who pulled off his shirt - was knocked down less than ten seconds into the fight after receiving a few punches from his colleague. 

He fell flat on the ground and had to be rescued/pulled up by the onlookers who poured water on him as he gasped for fresh air. 

He was seriously mocked by the onlookers who were surprised by how long it took to knock him down. 

Watch the trending video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-knocked-down-by-colleague-less-than-10-seconds-into-a-street-fight.html

^^^^^
^^^^^
Street kids... grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Chiefjosy(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Will you keep shut nkapi, when they take arms now the war will reach your village... Don't make noise here because for a single tribe fighting the whole country is not a joke... Give them better weapon they will overrun the useless army.

Stfu why’re you crying. Even your cownu fled to Israel. Na only to beat chest una Sabi
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by USUKUMA(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2018
friggin' amateurs battling like ladies. imagine if that other dude was an actual boxer, lmao. analysis of the below par fight:
WEAVING: 0
JABS: ZERO
PUNCHES: ZERO
RANDOM SWINGS: PRESENT
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by tunize(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Wen the hunter bcomes the hunted(nor be by muscle or 100pack).
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu why’re you crying. Even your cownu fled to Israel. Na only to beat chest una Sabi
You must be mad to associate yourself with those that don't want to stay around you. Kanu is giving you sleepless night because he want separation with inferior Nigerians like you... Ewu Gambia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by TruckFit(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

P wetin..who dash you... are you sure its not Physical and Health education Diploma you dey carry upandan wey you convert to phd
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nas4all(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Diiet post=73699815]The guy could be battling an ailment before the fight. someone that big, and without any kind of illness can't be knocked down like that within seconds to the extent that water had to be poured on him to bring him back to life. [/quote

The is something called knock out punch. The are certain points you hit on a person's head and he blacks off. He may have done so accidentally or with intent.
fighting is not about body size or muscles, a sixteen years old boy that has fighting genius can send a grown man unconscious with one hit at a deadly point on the human body.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
tee4naija:

Happy married life in advance Doctor. ���
thanks
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Chiefjosy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You must be mad to associate yourself with those that don't want to stay around you. Kanu is giving you sleepless night because he want separation with inferior Nigerians like you... Ewu Gambia.

Stfu stupid coward. Jack is more important than you
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by skales67(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
adedehinbo:
Na Igbo man joor,he pulled his shirt for it to allow him beat his chest [b]just like a[/b]critical Igbo attitude! [b]Yoruba's mostly[/b]fights by throwing punch

Go and ask for a refund of your school fees from the school you attended. Olodo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by GMbuharii: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
What a CONEHEAD.
he dropped down yakata to "Shinedu's" single punch
grin grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by specco(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
"Educational to marriage" ni "Educational to marriage" ko! Nonsense.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by ceaser: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Mrdigitech:

Good observation...I admire people who are very observant and see what most miss out. I watched the video several times but missed the part his pocket was picked, till you drew my attention with this comment...Street sha

Peeps are so unkind. Could you believe that the guy that picked the phone from the pocket is the same guy sympathizing with the fallen giant when he was seated on the curb. The guy with a wrist band on his right hand, multi-coloured striped singlet and with a white-black track suit.

The guy na devil. Putting salt on the wound yet blowing air on it to feign concern. Blowing dust out of the victim's eyes, but doing it with chilli pepper in his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.