Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. (80593 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Pulls Off His Clothes (video) / Man Pulls Off His Clothes Inside A Commercial Bank In Warri (video) / New Footage Of Jacob Blake Incident Shows What Happened Seconds Before Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by adedehinbo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adanairaland:
That guy must be a Yoruba

Na Dem like to pull cloth fight

Fight Dem no sabi fight..
Just to make noise everywhere
Na fight u come ur life come fight abi?continue,you are not different from a goat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by bluefilm: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hahaha

No be by muscle na grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by xtervaganza(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oga come humble

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by xtervaganza(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buhari after 2019 election

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Chrysz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
PhD holder ehn ehn is the all they need to know.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by kizyalex10(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol big body na signboard when it comes to ijebu ring lol

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much cheesy.

What a tribe grin
no Igbo man dead or alive has made the money Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua has made while fighting.

What am I saying sef, all the money made by all Igbo men and women all thru history both dead and alive combined together is not even up to what AJ made in just one fight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Can't stop laughing, naija go always be naija. cheesy
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
The nigga is doing the faint dance���
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by brownbib(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
David and Goliath
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by FreemanUYB(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
ositadima1:

Honestly, I don't know, but then how do you expect me to know when I have never been knocked out?

I heard you briefly see white paint then darkness.

then your head becomes 4 times heavier than it used to be !!����
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by alsudaes1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Simply "Aluwo"

The 'slim' guy has it done on him
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Oshozondi0: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
scholes0:

lol na lie, Igbos, especially the IPOB breed are the ones known as empty vessels who make the loudest noise (Guy who removed shirt) vs Nigerian government (Guy who knocked him out).

Very cowardly set of people who beat their chests and make the loudest noise then flee in the face of trouble grin Until Yorubas their eternal masters deal with them squarely.

Nnamdi Kanu even threatened to Nuke Nigeria at the height of his self delusion, Now he is in israel throwing punches from 6,000 miles away. grin Same way Ojukwu ran off to Ivory coast in a blouse and high heel shoes after getting millions killed

What a tribe.

grin grin grin

Laugh wan tear my belle!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by FreemanUYB(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
xtervaganza:
no Igbo man dead or alive has made the money Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua has made while fighting.

What am I saying sef, all the money made by all Igbo men and women all thru history both dead and alive combined together is not even up to what AJ made in just one fight

madness is allowed but not on every street
you are privileged to run your madness here don't abuse that privilege
run your madness in peace abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by gbadekunle(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Peperimpe Peperimpe... No go dey do pass yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by oluxy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Pele
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
It's not always about gyming up, but some dudes won't listen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by dashing07(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy K.O
No need for rematch

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by temmypearl: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
this is so funny
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Happyfela(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
white paint and darkness lol, thats Heaven and Hell
ositadima1:

Honestly, I don't know, but then how do you expect me to know when I have never been knocked out?

I heard you briefly see white paint then darkness.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by samazagudu(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one na old video na....
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
emeijeh:
Akpororo, abeg come see wall gecko candidate for ground. grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by winj3: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Maybe he could have won if he kept his shirt on grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by finalboss(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by finalboss(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by afamaustin(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Diiet:
The guy could be battling an ailment before the fight. someone that big, and without any kind of illness can't be knocked down like that within seconds to the extent that water had to be poured on him to bring him back to life.
100% possible l suspect the other guy HV a bit knowledge about boxing looking at his pose.just like me l HV knocked two people down with 30 second of fight

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Diiet:
The guy could be battling an ailment before the fight. someone that big, and without any kind of illness can't be knocked down like that within seconds to the extent that water had to be poured on him to bring him back to life.
You've not experienced knock out punches?
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by emmaattack: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
And help came his way...

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
afamaustin:
100% possible l suspect the other guy HV a bit knowledge about boxing looking at his pose.just like me l HV knocked two people down with 30 second of fight
Hmmmm, 2 people in 30 seconds? Good record
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by peremos(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fight no b by musled
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by sweetgala(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
I am sure it is in Lagos grin

Def not lagos from the language it is somewhere between the SE and SS where the Igbo language is spoken, because the person recording is speaking and beckoning to the individuals around and the knocked out guy in Igbo
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by chris08134: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.