Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. (697 Views)

How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Fresh! / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018

Wash your vagina with water every day. Use your hands to thoroughly rinse the vulva, to get a rid of excess sweat. Use a *marginal* amount of mild soap to clean the vulva. Never put soap through the inside of the vaginal opening. The inside of the vagina already cleans itself.

Wear fresh clean panties every day.

To avoid yeast infections, stay away from flavored condoms, flavored oil based lubes, or anything sweet put where it doesn't belong — inside the vagina.
Do not use vaginal fragrances, vaginal wipes, or douches. These are very unnatural and they often times alter the pH levels of the vagina.

Make sure to pee after sex. Pee helps get a rid of all the foreign bacteria from bodily fluids.

After inducing post-sex urination, make sure to thoroughly rinse your vagina with water, to get a rid of the sex germs. You may also use a little bit of mild soap to kill the bacteria from bodily fluids, such as cum.

Avoid using soaps with fragrances on your vagina. That upsets the normal pH balance of the vagina.
Summer's Eve is okay for the vagina. I've used it before. If you want to use a special soap specifically designed for cleaning the vagina, then use Summer's Eve to clean your hoohah.

Did you know that it's actually more sanitary to not shave? Pubic hair protects the vagina from sweat and bacteria. If you want to trim your bush, then just trim the bikini line area, not the whole vulva.

Don't just clean your vagina after sex. Make sure to clean it every day, in addition to cleaning it after sex.
Follow these tips, and I guarantee your vagina will be so clean, you could eat dinner out of it (don't do that; it's just a figure of speech).

I take care of my vagina every single day. I've never had an infection or an STD of any type. In fact, both my vagina and my butthole are so clean, that if anyone were to give me oral, rest assured, they would never catch an infection or an STD.
Quora

Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kimbraa
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kimbraa..
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kimbraa....
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op, what is it? Did I mention I was looking for ways to keep my vagina clean?
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
So you think washing your vjay jay will stop you from getting STD

Na wa o ...lord give me strength
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Op, what is it? Did I mention I was looking for ways to keep my vagina clean?
After the last experience ol'gal you need it
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Where have you been?
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
CityNGR:

After the last experience ol'gal you need it
Does an impotent guy have an erection? cheesy
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

So you're still on Nairaland? How are you?
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
kimbraa:
So you're still on Nairaland? How are you?
Only visiting grin
I’m good o, hope you are well kiss
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Only visiting grin
I’m good o, hope you are well kiss
Yeah. Alright, take care of yourself. grin
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah. Alright, take care of yourself. grin
Chai u know meto well ... see u later sis wink

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by folake4u(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:
Only visiting grin I’m good o, hope you are well kiss

Ah Lalas, where've you been? cheesy
Re: Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To. by CityNGR: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Does an impotent guy have an erection? cheesy
Little do you know

(1) (Reply)

Best Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India / Please Help Me, Ringworm Has Taken Over My Head / Ovarian Cyst And Pregnancy: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Effect In Pregnant Wom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.