Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures (8813 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / The Wedding Of The Giant: World’s Tallest Man Is Now Officially Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by rockers: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2010
http://www./2010/08/ti-and-tiny-wedding-pictures.html
Rapper T.I(Clifford joseph Harris) and Tiny (Tameka Cottle) finally ties the knot last weekend on star island ,Miami in the presence of celebrity friends, See the wedding pictures below.

Read more: http://www./2010/08/ti-and-tiny-wedding-pictures.html#ixzz0vPPwNuBH

Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by SeanT21(f): 4:16am On Aug 02, 2010
Tacky dress!!
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2010
wow really? Ghetto wedding, heyyyy!

I respect that they're still together after all their rubbish. kiss
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2010
i hope the guy signed prenup or we shall soon here hin singing 'you can take whatver you like '
'i want your money, need your money . . .'
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2010
I repeat, money CANNOT buy taste.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by blacksta(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I repeat, money CANNOT buy taste.

1st Sensible comment - maybe i need to come to celeb section a bit more

"Black claps for Spike"
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by spikedcylinder: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
blacksta:

1st Sensible comment - maybe i need to come to celeb section a bit more

"Black claps for Spike"

Nawa o. angry
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Ignatio(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
Nice. Talk of true love. smiley
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by aieromon(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
Congrats
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by googles: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2010
hey yah am happy for them. . . . . with their razzo wedding grin

but dat tiny no fine sha o
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Princessty(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

hey yah am happy for them. . . . . with their razzo wedding grin

but dat tiny no fine sha o

Ileke-IdI:

wow really? Ghetto wedding, heyyyy!

I respect that they're still together after all their rubbish. kiss

Tiny Is Beautiful And Shes Been Wit Him Since 2001 And Through jail
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2010
The pics don't even look real.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Princessty(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
stillwater:

The pics don't even look real.

they are if u check online it deare married
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by googles: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Princessty:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

tiny is beautiful shocked wow maybe i need to get me a new pair of googles mehn !!! tiny is beautiul ke ?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
This looks like a remake of the Bride of Chucky, lol
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Princessty(f): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

tiny is beautiful shocked wow maybe i need to get me a new pair of googles mehn !!! tiny is beautiul ke ?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Den Wat can u call urself
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Hauwa1: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
c o o l
congrat, everybody is getting married.
now i'm starting to think abt lipsrsealed
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by googles: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2010
Princessty:

Den Wat can u call urself

are you for real ?? why take it dat personal ??

its my opinion. . . . just cos i said shez fugly doesnt make her fuglier its just wat i think

if you disagree just say so instead of gettin' personal undecided

its totally uncalled for
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
Is this a wedding or a birthday party? undecided
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by hackney(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2010
When tiny said on E! (chelsea lately) that she was getting hitched to T.I, i thought: no way.
He must really like her.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2010
Her face looks ridiculous. . .

It looks as though it was stitched with needle and thread.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by googles: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Her face looks ridiculous. . .

It looks as though it was stitched with needle and thread.

thank u o

and someone called her beautiful lipsrsealed
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^Who in the world called her beautiful? shocked shocked

The person needs a damn medical eyeglasses.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by googles: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Who in the world called her beautiful? shocked shocked

The person needs a damn medical eyeglasses.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Princessty:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
Princessty:

Go and see an Opthal Doctor as soon as possible.

It's for your own good
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by bawomolo(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2010
tiny is beautiful in a ms piggy kind of way
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2010
bawomolo:

tiny is beautiful in a ms piggy kind of way

Lol, I thought I was the only one that noticed the piggy resemblance. grin
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
LOL@ ms piggy.

So they're now married? Pheww, what a dress! Still not convinced that they're genuine.
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by Kunbee: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Is this a wedding or a birthday party? undecided
grin grin
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by spikedcylinder: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
Idiots. Na una fine pass abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kunbee:

grin grin

I'm just asking ooo. grin
Re: T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2010
I wonder what makes her ugly.  undecided undecided undecided undecided She's ghetto, yes. But ugly? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) / Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.