Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

When You Hear NEXT LEVEL, Run! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Hear NEXT LEVEL, Run! (293 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Hear NEXT LEVEL, Run! by crayon001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
APC promised Nigerians CHANGE in the first coming. Nobody cared to ask if it was positive change or not. Well, they delivered on their promise of CHANGE. Yes!

They changed us to the Poverty capital of the World. They changed us to the laughing stock of the Western world. They told the world that we are Lazy. Now they want the same "lazy" folks to come out en masse to vote for the NEXT LEVEL.

I play video games so I know the NEXT LEVEL is always harder. I'm not interested in the APC and its vague promises.

As for me and my house, we will #Atikulate #Obidiently. What about you?

1 Like

Re: When You Hear NEXT LEVEL, Run! by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Next level of JIHAD

1 Like

Re: When You Hear NEXT LEVEL, Run! by crownwealth: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Intensify Clampdown On Opposition Party - AAC Supporters Shot & Arrested / Villy Latest- [president] Under Attack As Aisha Gets New Appointment / 2019 And The Grand Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.