Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths (14313 Views)

SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by MalcoImX: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Sunday rubbished the claim by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that President Muhammadu Buhari was “dead” and has been replaced with one Jubril from Sudan.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the National President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima described the IPOB leader as a drug addict who should not be taken seriously.

Following Kanu’s allegation, Buhari, while in Poland, had dismissed speculations that he was cloned.

Reacting to the saga, Shettima said, “For me, I don’t believe in the story. Nobody can come out and justify that the current President is not Buhari. A mere allegation of somebody who is a drug addict from another part of the world does not make any sense to me.

“This information came out from somebody who is addicted to drugs and talks anyhow. So, I don’t believe in whatever he’s saying.

“If it was a responsible person that raised the issue, some of us would have taken it seriously and looked into it but this is a man that often times keeps lying and says things that don’t make sense to me.

“When he wakes up after taking something he would just say things that are so impossible, so I don’t take him seriously.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/09/jubril-sudan-nnamdi-kanu-drug-addict-shouldnt-taken-seriously-arewa-youths/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Cajal(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
MalcoImX:
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Sunday rubbished the claim by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that President Muhammadu Buhari was “dead” and has been replaced with one Jubril from Sudan.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the National President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima described the IPOB leader as a drug addict who should not be taken seriously.

Following Kanu’s allegation, Buhari, while in Poland, had dismissed speculations that he was cloned.

Reacting to the saga, Shettima said, “For me, I don’t believe in the story. Nobody can come out and justify that the current President is not Buhari. A mere allegation of somebody who is a drug addict from another part of the world does not make any sense to me.

“This information came out from somebody who is addicted to drugs and talks anyhow. So, I don’t believe in whatever he’s saying.

“If it was a responsible person that raised the issue, some of us would have taken it seriously and looked into it but this is a man that often times keeps lying and says things that don’t make sense to me.

“When he wakes up after taking something he would just say things that are so impossible, so I don’t take him seriously.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/09/jubril-sudan-nnamdi-kanu-drug-addict-shouldnt-taken-seriously-arewa-youths/
....hmmmmm
Those are the youths for NEXT LEVEL
NOT FOR ATIKULOOSERS AND ATIKULIARS AND ATIKULOOTERS AND OBIKULIARS

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by MalcoImX: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
A man/woman without known occupation is not only a drug addict but a scammer and a drug dealer.

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by nelronaldo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Northerners though! Very abusive set of people. Southwesterners have now joined them.

It's not impossible to have a double. I saw one youtube comedian mimicking trump and I had to look closely before I realized it wasn't trump.

Buhari said he is not Jubril, Jubril said he is not Buhari. We have heard. All we are concerned about is good governance and who ever is there isn't living up to expectations.

We are now playing politics of hate and hostility. Nigeria will not survive this if Buhari doesn't caution his supporters.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fuel scarcity is coming again. God of Oyedepo help us

2 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Lajet: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2018
It is like buhari have settled Yerima shettima the leader of Arewa youth he have found his voice back.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by clarocuzioo(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
I wonder why the unnecessary rant from these ignorant people.
Why not Buhari remove his cap in public to rubbish Nnamdi Kanu's claim?
Secondly the Presidency can simply conduct a DNA of Buhari and any of his kids and make the whole process open to journalists to follow. That will simply put to rest this whole brouhaha and make Nnamdi Kanu a liar which will inturn affect his followership.
But the Presidency not proving to us that the man in Aso Rock is Buhari scientifically makes the whole thing suspicious, and makes it look like Nnamdi Kanu is telling the truth.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Magalan: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
They are many ways Buhari could disprove this but he chose to only make a speech..

Anyone can make a speech.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2018
MalcoImX:

Is it the same Shettima that was the mastermind behind the kidnapping of the Chibok girls

I will even take Kanu more serious than this goat!

Someone spoke with evidences and this child abuser, a sorry for an excuse sombori, tramadol infested person is here spewing rubbish undecided

Mtcheeew abeg it's too early.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by MalcoImX: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
nelronaldo:
Northerners though! Very abusive set of people. Southwesterners have now joined them.

It's not impossible to have a double. I saw one youtube comedian mimicking trump and I had to look closely before I realized it wasn't trump.

Buhari said he is not Jubril, Jubril said he is not Buhari. We have heard. All we are concerned about is good governance and who ever is there isn't living up to expectations.

We are now playing politics of hate and hostility. Nigeria will not survive this if Buhari doesn't caution his supporters.
Is Kanu a comedian?

15 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Coming from Boko haram brothers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Frankdoz27: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2018
It should be arewa almajiri's. There z no youth in north, all are almajiri. Jubril can not continue to hide, remove your cap now and prove Nnamdi KANU wrong.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Kyase(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

You had to look closely to know that guy is not trump? Omenh, then you don't know trump at all....
Anyways, pdp thinks Kanu is helping them, but they don't know the anger up north about this jubril story, until it's too late, they should keep spreading the romor..... grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Kyase(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Is it the same Shettima that was the mastermind behind the kidnapping of the Chibok girls

I will even take Kanu more serious than this goat!

Someone spoke with evidences and this child abuser, a sorry for an excuse sombori, tramadol infested person is here spewing rubbish undecided

Mtcheeew abeg it's too early.
lol which shettima are you talking about madam, you clearly don't know anything....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by aolawale025: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Here we go again. Attacking the messenger. What about the message

13 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Beremx(f): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018

Why not look into it first and take it seriously before attacking the messenger? Something is really fishy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Warship: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Beremx:

Why not look into it first and take it seriously before attacking the messenger? Something is really fishy

That is only possible if they are properly educated to investigate before concluding.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by dunkem21(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Beremx:

Gbam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Ziggylady(f): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2018
As far as i am concerned,this jubril story appears to be more than meets the eye..

All of a sudden,buhari an 80year Fulani man cannot speak fulfude..We are now been told that the surgery destroyed his inability to speak Fulfulde but left his ability to speak English??...

All of a sudden he is now shorter and has refused to campaign and speak to Nigerians..leaving Osinbade to be moving from house to house bribing folks with 10,000 'trader-moni'under the guise of 'campaign'?

Something is iffy somewhere lipsrsealed

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by austinsmat(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Why can’t our presdo give media chat to stop all this rumors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by donphilopus: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Beremx:

It's unfortunate to see someone like you believe such sh1t. It's really unfortunate.!

TonyeBarcanista, I know you'll never believe such. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by donphilopus: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

As far as i am concerned,this jubril story appears to be more than meets the eye..

All of a sudden,buhari an 80year Fulani man cannot speak fulfude..We are now been told that the surgery destroyed his inability to speak Fulfulde but left his ability to speak English??...

All of a sudden he is now shorter and has refused to campaign and speak to Nigerians..leaving Osinbade to be moving from house to house bribing folks with 10,000 'trader-moni'under the guise of 'campaign'?

Something is iffy somewhere lipsrsealed

Who's the child of hate? Please can you provide a link to a YouTube video showing Lai Mohammed telling the world that Buhari can no longer speak Fulfulde as a result of surgery? If you can't show us a video, then you're a certified liar that needs to be banned.

Again, has APC campaigns started yet? Did Buhari do any house to house campaign in 2015? Buhari will only come out to campaign when APC geopolitical zonal rallies begin. After then, he would come out for the State to State rallies. When he gets to most Northern States, he'll speak Fulfulde and I'll see what bitter souls like you would have to say.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Ziggylady(f): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2018
donphilopus:

Who's the child of hate? Please can you provide a link to a YouTube video showing Lai Mohammed telling the world that Buhari can no longer speak Fulfulde as a result of surgery? If you can't show us a video, then you're a certified liar that needs to be banned.

Again, has APC campaigns started yet? Did Buhari do any house to house campaign in 2015? Buhari will only come out to campaign when APC geopolitical zonal rallies begin. After then, he would come out for the State to State rallies. When he gets to most Northern States, he'll speak Fulfulde and I'll see what bitter souls like you would have to say.

Boy its too early to cry like this na..its 8.12am for goodness sakes. cheesy..You lots have not seen anything yet..Get a truckload of hanky ready and brace yourselves...Its gonna be a tough ride.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by donphilopus: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

Boy its too early to cry like this na..its 8.12am for goodness sakes. cheesy..You lots have not seen anything yet..Get a truckload of hanky ready abd brace youselves...Its gonna be a tough ride.

You couldn't substantiate your claim. That shows how empty you are.

And who told you we've started yet? Many of his supporters have not yet arrived yet you guys have been grumbling and shouting BMC upandan. By January, you'll see an influx of his supporters when real campaign begins and you'll have no choice but to quit this forum because it'll be too hot for empty brain like you then.

12 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Ziggylady(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2018
donphilopus:

My emptiness has got your adrenaline pumping and in tatters..That is just the begining boy,just the beginning.

Your Jubril impostor is being exposed daily while you lots are here ranting and crying..I should show you you-tube proofs because na you dey buy data for me okwa ya..You must be high.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
A drug addict that even arewa as a whole is afraid....

If na so....i want to become a drug addict like Nnamdi kanu.....

This shettima is just a product of hausa fulani almajiri system

14 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by Ziggylady(f): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
donphilopus:

And who told you we've started yet? Many of his supporters have not yet arrived yet you guys have been grumbling and shouting BMC upandan. By January, you'll see an influx of his supporters when real campaign begins and you'll have no choice but to quit this forum because it'll be too hot for empty brain like you then.

There is no need for all these useless explanations,i did not ask that from you..Now run along boy.

7 Likes

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by chiagozien(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Arewa youth that are above 50s is that youth?

Buhari remove your cap and same kanu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths by zlantanfan: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

it is ipob that is so hate filled and insults every nigerian, ayc is only responding

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / PDP Dissolves South-West Zonal Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.