Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Navy Seal Explains How To Survive If You Are Being Drowned - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Navy Seal Explains How To Survive If You Are Being Drowned (4098 Views)

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Navy Seal Explains How To Survive If You Are Being Drowned by dkronicle(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
kushercain:
What if the hands are tied down with something heavy like a wrecking ball that takes you straight to the bottom?
You don fear already grin grin grin
Re: Navy Seal Explains How To Survive If You Are Being Drowned by Yinkey6(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
DonHummer:
I neva sabi swim even with my two hands, una come dey teach me how to swim without hands. make una fear God o.
grin
DonHummer:
I neva sabi swim even with my two hands, una come dey teach me how to swim without hands. make una fear God o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? / National Open University Msc Information Technology Students / Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.