Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 55th Astronaut-themed Birthday Party - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 55th Astronaut-themed Birthday Party (354 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 55th Astronaut-themed Birthday Party by InforOrbit: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who is the founder and president of Believers’ Love World Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy marked his 55th birthday on 7th December 2018. Pastor Chris was born on December 7, 1963, Edo State, Nigeria.

As part of celebrations of his memorable day, friends, family and members of his church gathered to make his day a special one. Renowned Pastor Benny Hinn was also spotted at the party.

It was an astronaut-themed party. Pastor Chris’ daughter, Carissa was also spotted with her Ghanaian husband, Philip Frimpong. Phillip, sharing pictures from the event wrote this to celebrate his father-in-law:
“Happy Birthday Dad, you’re more than I could have asked for. I wouldn’t trade you for the world. I love you ❤️”

View Photos In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/photos-from-pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-55th-astronaut-themed-birthday-party/

(1) (Reply)

Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / UNVEILED Us-based Media Firm Reveals 12 Interesting Facts About Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.