Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill (19281 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by emyworld: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2018
its all lies my people.............buhari is fraud.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by Mysselff2: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Taaaaaa sharrap dia.
Which Russian counterpart, so if they ask counterparts of Vladimir Putin to raise their hands, that lifeless Jubril will still raise his hands??
BMC keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by princejenks(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2018
if this expose was from premium times,I'd have taken it more seriously,this looks like a planted story by the executive with the aim of buttressing the reason for the president witholding his assent to the ammended electoral bill
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2018
musa234:
Buhari called Putin and Putin assured him that their would be no hacking. Lol

My brother, to say that I'm gutted by this nonsense I just read is putting it mildly.
Is this trash from leadership meant for the consumption of almajiris and kids??
Whoever wrote this crap is a disgrace to journalism!

"Buhari called Putin and his Russian counterpart assured him there would be no hacking" Lol, Putin is now the head of the hacking syndicate in Russia and is now answerable to Buhari. Even Trump can't call Putin in such a condescending manner and Putin will listen to him not to talk of a lifeless, old and senile leader of a backwater third-world African country!!

Everything that was written in this crap were all conjectures and fiction meant for the gullible illiterates who can't differentiate their left from their right. Henceforth, I will stop taking Leadership newspaper serious.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by musa234(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

My brother, to say that I'm gutted by this nonsense I just read is putting it mildly.
Is this trash from leadership meant for the consumption of almajiris and kids??
Whoever wrote this crap is a disgrace to journalism!

"Buhari called Putin and his Russian counterpart assured him there would be no hacking" Lol, Putin is now the head of the hacking syndicate in Russia and is now answerable to Buhari. Even Trump can't call Putin in such a condescending manner and Putin will listen to him not to talk of a lifeless, old and senile leader of a backwater third-world African country!!

Everything that was written in this crap were all conjectures and fiction meant for the gullible illiterates who can't differentiate their left from their right. Henceforth, I will stop taking Leadership newspaper serious.
Bro it is ridiculous to say the least.. Leadership newspaper are a disgrace to journalism.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by zone51: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
lovere:
Total bullshit stories generated by Brown envelope Nigerian journalists.

Exactly my thought...It's all gibberish
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by olaric(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
luvtoteach:
Mumu waiting you know ipob pig
You Buhari errand guys are beyond help
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by olaric(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2018
saabright:

sharap! you get sense so?.....why didn't they make the amendment years before the election Mr selfish...yeye

I pity you, Buhari no even know your family
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by emekaRaj(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2018
FearGodinall:
Agent of darkness that doesn't want to improve and as well others grow, are you aware that you analogue thing who always stand in the path of progress,who takes pleasure when things goes awry has rejected this bill the third time, which shows that it doen't start over night as you insinuated. Is about Nigeria and the future of Nigerians.

We will make that progress in three months time it's not far. We waited all this year's for this, we can wait for three more months for Mr president to sign the bill..

After all is it not atiku that will win the election come 2019, why d hurry wen he comes he will change it
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by somehow: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
A president that reads newpapers judiciously can never be deceived into signing what he hasn't read to understand.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by ebby9z(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:
Too many tales in a story.

Buhari contacted his Russian counterpart, Vlamidir Putin ...lol
I lost my composure when I read that part...couldn't stop laughing. Russian counterpart ko
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by kayusely70(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
That is the main reason the PDP is so desperate that Buhari should sign the bill blindfoldedly, bunch of crooks.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by MrSly(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
odiks:

Our usually impeccable source further disclosed that President Buhari declined assent because under the new electoral bill, electronic voting and transmission of results are mandatory, a situation that could have, with the hacking arrangement, vulnerably exposed the 2019 electoral process to manipulation.

https://leadership.ng/2018/12/10/untold-story-of-pmbs-refusal-to-sign-electoral-amendment-bill/
Impeccable source indeed. This journalism sounds more like a political tirade.
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by SirBunky85(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
olaric:
PMB is just being selfish and desperate, that's all.
and u are just being irrational and senseless
Re: Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill by saabright(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
olaric:

I pity you, Buhari no even know your family

at least am standing for what is right.....
how about you?.....confused human being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Christopher Adaji, Torese Agena For N5m Fraud In Benue / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Recycled Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.