Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike (8062 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
jomoh:

The bold says all about the motive of the strike action.

It was to score a political point at the expense of the people’s convenience.

This National Assembly memebers are pure evil.

Go to school you won't. You have simple comprehension problem
Re: Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike by olucomf: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
kingyes:
Good morning to you all. Please i want Nigerians to ask FIDELITY BANK to return my money 10,000 that has been collected from my account since 28th of October 2018 oh. Their banking system is faulty. Another 3,500 Naira was debited yesterday again. I was charged twice from a pos and only one of the transaction went through but i was debited twice.
Oga Go To Your Bank And Explain, They Wil Solve It For U.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike by felix10(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
So this government is still paying subsidy after selling PMS at #145.What kind of bondage is this?
800b bawo!
Am nt understanding at all.
Apc!
Change ooo!
Re: Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike by 34webers(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
felix10:
So this government is still paying subsidy after selling PMS at #145.What kind of bondage is this?
800b bawo!
Am nt understanding at all.
Apc!
Change ooo!
So when were the marketers owed the said 800b?
Pls go back to school.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike by somehow: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Meaning you prefer they went on strike? You don't care if people punish you as long as it paints those you hate in bad light? Your problem is deep.
Heywhizzy:
Obvious politicking in play..Backyard settlement.. Anything to win next year election..

Back to Daura/Sudan 2019 is the only next level for Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Bawa: The DSS Lawyer/imposter Who Injected Sowore In The Neck / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.