Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,327 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari (14198 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill / "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by jmaine: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
maasoap:

Stop all this nonsense. Card readers were not used in SE and SS in 2015 . Even Jonathan himself claimed that 3 different card readers couldn't detect his Fingerprint. Lol. That paved way for massive rigging in those two regions.
Besides, where still going to use card readers in 2019. So, don't be misled

Proof or you stop emitting this bullshyte.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2018
jmaine:

Proof or you stop emitting this bullshyte.

Which proof you want again? I just told you that Jonathan himself didn't use card reader.
Also, there was a court judgment prior to the election that said people should be allowed to vote even without the use of card reader. And both SE and SS captalised on it. Let the two regions come out in 2019 with their usual 96%, 97% voters turn out again.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
wizzypro12:
so what was used Oga I can now relate to most of you supporting this government it’s either you know the truth and you don’t want to speak or you just decide to say thrash with no prove ..... But the card reader worked in Kano ,katsina ,Bauchi I pity my country just because you support one political party you can say the truth we can never make any progress like this

Card readers worked in every region and states but SS and SE just decided to make use advantage of prior judgement before the election that said people should be allowed to vote even if card reader couldn't detect their Fingerprints. SS and SE just abandoned the use of card readers completely.
Kano, katsina Bauchi and other states used card readers. Go and check the percentage of voters turnout in every state and region, you will be shocked by your findings
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by OVIHINNO(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Well said MURIC, keep enlightening Nigerians who are not abreast with the antics of the leadership of the 8th NASS
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by egbabiekperemo1: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
This MURIC, na them dey rule us?

Na afonja muslims... ya brodas from another mother.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Flatheadpig: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
The only sensible religion body we have in Nigeria
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by mrkia(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Many with fake brain will not make any sense from the write up which shouldn't be. Such will have blockaded their senses of reasoning.

Thank God am belong to the right path... Because we're always at liberty to use our brains to explore the wonders of the issues at hand..
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2018
all this ipobians on Nairaland are the most foolish dreamers I've seen in my whole life...like how on Earth do you think ATIKU has a chance with baba BUHARI... after Feb election we don't want to hear BIAFRA or death.mind you d python is always ready for a dance
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by ngadaAwo: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Flatheadpig:
The only sensible religion body we have in Nigeria
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by jmaine: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2018
maasoap:

Which proof you want again? I just told you that Jonathan himself didn't use card reader.
Also, there was a court judgment prior to the election that said people should be allowed to vote even without the use of card reader. And both SE and SS captalised on it. Let the two regions come out in 2019 with their usual 96%, 97% voters turn out again.

You are lying shamelessly and you know it. Card reader was used largely in the SE and the SS...

The lies have to stop.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Flatheadpig: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s]

trash trash trash
[/s]

E pain this flattycheesy as e dey pain you na so e dey sweet me
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Jamesmiller2me: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't really like the man.. Must you always talk undecided
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Flatheadpig:
[s][/s]

E pain this flattycheesy as e dey pain you na so e dey sweet me
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Akintola is a Yoruba fool
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Peacecore: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
What does a terrorist group know about electoral process ........

Iberiberism dey worry u. Hatred has blindfolded that u don't reason out sense any longer
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by carlos1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
What does Muslim group know about electoral bill? I thought it's only cows n bombs they know.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Pat4321: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes their father, Satan will never allow them do the right thing They will always supports and do only evil. When they do good it is meant only to deceive unsuspecting,ignorant,foolish and naive people
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by ebenholer(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
MURIC are gradually making themselves a political organ under the umbrella of religion.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
jmaine:

You are lying shamelessly and you know it. Card reader was used largely in the SE and the SS...

The lies have to stop.

And they legitimately recorded 96% voters turnout? I hope they will repeat the same feat next February and March.
The two regions with the highest level voters apathy in Nigeria!
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jamesmiller2me:
I don't really like the man..

Because you hate the truth and the hard fact that always coming from him. Because you know you are helpless when the facts come out from him.
Must you always talk undecided

Because he always has something sensible to say
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by jmaine: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
maasoap:

And they legitimately recorded 96% voters turnout? I hope they will repeat the same feat next February and March.
The two regions with the highest level voters apathy in Nigeria!

No where did they record 96% turn out in the SE and SS... I repeat stop lying.

Stop using Buhari useless 97% and 5% quote to justify lies. At least understand what the dullard was even saying.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
F Kennedy and the other hediot won't come to tell him to sign it o!!! Mumu ppl
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
The most useless faith group in the whole world
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by jude33084(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
Relax and watch the children of hate who lick pa Oyedepo's wrinkled shrunken balls whenever he makes a political statement flood this thread to insult MURIC for doing the same.

oga you dey vex o grin

What did Oyedepo do to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
jmaine:

No where did they record 96% turn out in the SE and SS... I repeat stop lying.

Stop using Buhari useless 97% and 5% quote to justify lies. At least understand what the dullard was even saying.

It is two different things, don't get confused. Percentage of voters turnout is different from the percentage that voted for PDP and those who voted for APC.
Re: Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari by jmaine: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
maasoap:

It is two different things, don't get confused. Percentage of voters turnout is different from the percentage that voted for PDP and those who voted for APC.

Lolz.. What are you up to? Are you still saying that percentage of voters turn out in the 2015 election was 96/ 97%?

I repeat that is a lie. You either prove it or drop that shameless lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ / The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War! / Imo Has Over 160 Oil Fields —AIPMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.