Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow (423 Views)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2018
DavidEsq:

Let's consider these, piecemeal: these scriptures u cited are not different from the ones I cited. 1 Thesselonians 4:16 clearly says the dead shall rise.......if the dead have to rise to be with Christ, why then do u say we go to heaven wen we die? If we go to heaven wen we die, would there be need for a resurrection that wouldn't still take us to the same heaven which we already are, when we die? Let's get done with this first, then we can move on to the next truth

You are in heaven right now. Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The person that will rise is your body. The person when you give up the ghost that will go to heaven to join your spirit is your soul. Try to grasp the mystery of godliness.

Your spirit is saved now with Christ in God Almighty in heaven,but your soul shall be saved at the return of Christ if probably you are still alive when he comes with the Spirits of the saints who were raised together with Christ when he led captivity captive. And your body will be changed in to Spiritual body that it might be fulfilled what was spoken "death where is your victory?.....

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah praise our lord God Almighty who was and who is and who is to come to take our souls with him and redeem the purchased possession which is your body.

Now the Holy Spirit is here to make the atmosphere heavenly on earth because you see if the divine treasure isn't protected it might be corrupted by the nature of the earth which is deaths.

Now to explain what you quoted concerning King Solomon writings, he couldn't see beyond his natural wisdom, Christ Jesus one time cited that even Solomon in all his wisdom could not be arrayed like one of the flowers of the field. And later told them that one greater than Solomon is here. Praise God Almighty for ever more. Christ is the mystery hidden from ages but have been made known only to the saints and the prophets.

You haven't believe we know, because you haven't learned from him. When you hear his voice your soul will be awaken from the body and by the Holy Spirit subdue the deeds of your body.

What the king talked about was the body of man and that of the beast's, the animals. Man, the Spirit of man is created in the image of God Almighty, not like the animals, the beast's not. I am the expression of the Spirit which is God Almighty the invisible. You actually do not know who is talking to you because you can not hear our voice
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by lightblazingnow(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Wow
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by DavidEsq(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
lightblazingnow:

[b]
You are in heaven right now. Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made[i][/i] perfect,

12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The person that will rise is your body. The person when you give up the ghost that will go to heaven to join your spirit is your soul. Try to grasp the mystery of godliness.

Your spirit is saved now with Christ in God Almighty in heaven,but your soul shall be saved at the return of Christ if probably you are still alive when he comes with the Spirits of the saints who were raised together with Christ when he led captivity captive. And your body will be changed in to Spiritual body that it might be fulfilled what was spoken "death where is your victory?.....
[/b]

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah praise our lord God Almighty who was and who is and who is to come to take our souls with him and redeem the purchased possession which is your body.

Now the Holy Spirit is here to make the atmosphere heavenly on earth because you see if the divine treasure isn't protected it might be corrupted by the nature of the earth which is deaths.

Now to explain what you quoted concerning King Solomon writings, he couldn't see beyond his natural wisdom, Christ Jesus one time cited that even Solomon in all his wisdom could not be arrayed like one of the flowers of the field. And later told them that one greater than Solomon is here. Praise God Almighty for ever more. Christ is the mystery hidden from ages but have been made known only to the saints and the prophets.

You haven't believe we know, because you haven't learned from him. When you hear his voice your soul will be awaken from the body and by the Holy Spirit subdue the deeds of your body.

What the king talked about was the body of man and that of the beast's, the animals. Man, the Spirit of man is created in the image of God Almighty, not like the animals, the beast's not. I am the expression of the Spirit which is God Almighty the invisible. You actually do not know who is talking to you because you can not hear our voice
Hebrews 12:22 says "u have come unto the mountain". The word "come unto" means "to approach". This is so because at verse 25 it says: "See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens."
If we are in heaven, why would verse 25 say we are being spoken to "from heaven"? Why would w still need to escape a danger which we are being warned of "from heaven"?
U didn't show me a scripture were the Holy Spirit is making earth heavenly. For who exactly is the Holy Spirit doing this? In Matthew 10:28, Jesus tells us not to be afraid of those who kill the body? If there are those who would and could kill a Christian, is that a heavenly feeling? Would the Christian have a heaven feeling?
Ur distinction between man and beast appears to suggest that man has a superiority over animals but that scripture at Ecclesiastics 3:18 says "they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals". Why are u avoiding this scripture. Do u think dis is a debate of who wins an argument? U don't deliberately avoid a scripture to prove a point.
Saying that king Solomon could not see beyond his natural wisdom is saying the Holy Spirit is blind. This is because 2 Timothy 3:16 says thus: All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness".
Take note of the word "all". That is to say Ecclesiastics 3:18 is inspired of God and not Solomon's natural wisdom as u claim. It would therefore be correct to derive our doctrines and teachings and corrections from that scripture.
Now as for body, spirit and soul which u highlighted, why would God need to resurrect a body if it is the soul or spirit that is needed as u quoted the scriptures that "we who are alive wld be transformed from our bodies"?
Pls do not resort to "the bible is filled with mysteries" reply.
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by lightblazingnow(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Grace church
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by lightblazingnow(m): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2018
DavidEsq:

Hebrews 12:22 says "u have come unto the mountain". The word "come unto" means "to approach". This is so because at verse 25 it says: "See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens."
If we are in heaven, why would verse 25 say we are being spoken to "from heaven"? Why would w still need to escape a danger which we are being warned of "from heaven"?
U didn't show me a scripture were the Holy Spirit is making earth heavenly. For who exactly is the Holy Spirit doing this? In Matthew 10:28, Jesus tells us not to be afraid of those who kill the body? If there are those who would and could kill a Christian, is that a heavenly feeling? Would the Christian have a heaven feeling?
Ur distinction between man and beast appears to suggest that man has a superiority over animals but that scripture at Ecclesiastics 3:18 says "they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals". Why are u avoiding this scripture. Do u think dis is a debate of who wins an argument? U don't deliberately avoid a scripture to prove a point.
Saying that king Solomon could not see beyond his natural wisdom is saying the Holy Spirit is blind. This is because 2 Timothy 3:16 says thus: All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness".
Take note of the word "all". That is to say Ecclesiastics 3:18 is inspired of God and not Solomon's natural wisdom as u claim. It would therefore be correct to derive our doctrines and teachings and corrections from that scripture.
Now as for body, spirit and soul which u highlighted, why would God need to resurrect a body if it is the soul or spirit that is needed as u quoted the scriptures that "we who are alive wld be transformed from our bodies"?
Pls do not resort to "the bible is filled with mysteries" reply.

Can you just pull those strong holds down and desire the sincerely milk of the word of God Almighty who is able to build you up to know Christ Jesus the Christ of God Almighty.

We see darkness your master. All you need to do is wake up from your slumber and behold all things are New. Our King reigns.

You need to know when the scriptures are speaking to your spirit, to your soul and to your body. The word of God Almighty is sharper than any two edge sword, able also to separate spirit and soul while he speaks,can also be able to discern the intents of the heart, infact nothing in all creation is hidden before his eyes. That means he knows all things and are all things, the beginning and the ends.

When the scriptures said that all scriptures are inspired by God Almighty and is for doctrines. Haven't you yet got it? They way that you are acting and what we are saying to you is not only building you up but also serving as a doctrine, instructions in righteousness and to teach and build many you may never know.

But the Almighty God is inspiring the actions, .

Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Such inspiration is to high for man, the flesh, but he has made known his will to our Spirits....

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

We are praying for you right now that your heart may be opened in Christ glory. Amen
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by DavidEsq(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Can you just pull those strong holds down and desire the sincerely milk of the word of God Almighty who is able to build you up to know Christ Jesus the Christ of God Almighty.

We see darkness your master. All you need to do is wake up from your slumber and behold all things are New. Our King reigns.

You need to know when the scriptures are speaking to your spirit, to your soul and to your body. The word of God Almighty is sharper than any two edge sword, able also to separate spirit and soul while he speaks,can also be able to discern the intents of the heart, infact nothing in all creation is hidden before his eyes. That means he knows all things and are all things, the beginning and the ends.

When the scriptures said that all scriptures are inspired by God Almighty and is for doctrines. Haven't you yet got it? They way that you are acting and what we are saying to you is not only building you up but also serving as a doctrine, instructions in righteousness and to teach and build many you may never know.

But the Almighty God is inspiring the actions, .

Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Such inspiration is to high for man, the flesh, but he has made known his will to our Spirits....

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

We are praying for you right now that your heart may be opened in Christ glory. Amen
That's your reply to those scriptures? U appear to have no answers. Look at Psalm 37:10,11 and 29.
Re: We Got On Talking With A Wonderful Brother About The Mystery Reigning Now. Wow by lightblazingnow(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Get help

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness Without Works Cannot Be Dead, Because It Never Lived / A Righteous Atheist/Pagan Is Better Than A Wicked Atheist/Pagan / Can Jesus Really Die For Our Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.