Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (51187 Views)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
freecocoa:
And God wasn’t existing at the times that so many others have died by auto crash?
And what is your point exactly... Isn't it obvious that our God is bigger than that nonsense thing pushing u to condemnation Its never late to have and take DOMINION cheesy
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=73709311]And the senseless devil tried his foolish trick just to make people mock Bishop David Oyedepo and the just concluded Shiloh, but he failed woefully because these one's are filled with "Dominion" and they dominated to the Glory of God.

I take Dominion, I don't know about you. smiley

Year 2019, I have Dominion.
Just as I requested, God granted me my request at Shiloh 2018. I am a Muslim but I am a living witness that the God of this great commission answers all prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Mavikolo2020: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank God.. God is great.. I take Dominion

I have Dominion
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by soulpiano23(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
It's this young girl, a supposed Christian is proud to be calling housemaid.. Pathetic
All through the story and the testimony,this is the only thing you are commenting on.? I pity your kind wisdom !!!
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by deking2007(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man and his family are lucky to be alive after being involved in a ghastly motor accident.

According to reports, the passenger bus which they were travelling in along with other members of Winners Chapel who were returning from the just concluded Shiloh 2018, crashed and somersaulted multiple times. 

Despite the impact of the accident, every passenger on board came out alive and unhurt. 

Below is what the excited family man shared online. 

Just after being wired and imparted with the spirit of Dominion upon our father, Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries International, at the just concluded Shiloh 2018.

The devil struck trying to test the capacity of what God has done for my and the entire crew. The car you see below somersaulted 3 times with my entire family(myself, 3 sons and my housemaid) and 9 other members of winners chapel on board.

Our dominion God proved Himself again as everyone came out unhurt including my 11 months old son.

Pls celebrate our Dominion God! Father, God of our father Bishop David Oyedepo, we thank You for proofing and confirming the words of Your servant again in Jesus name Amen.
HALLELUJAH!!!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/winners-chapel-members-involved-in-accident-while-returning-from-shiloh.html
We have taken Dominion. Satan and his agents will perpetually remain under our feet in Jesus name. Haters will just kill themselves for nothing
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoannaSedley:
kikiki, what will you do....send your vindictive and blood thirsty god after him?
What a god!!!!

One day God will visit you and you'll be the one preaching here.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by izzou(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
freecocoa:
And God wasn’t existing at the times that so many others have died by auto crash?

Oh, he was

Funny enough, have you ever asked why it happened? Why did those people die? And why did God allow it?

That should be your question, and not doubting the existence of God
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Dralin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Am not a prophet but i know there was another invisible passenger working at a higher frequency.I call him the Chief Driver !
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
soulpiano23:

All through the story and the testimony,this is the only thing you are commenting on.? I pity your kind wisdom !!!
We give God all the glory for the testimony.. hope no problem
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by mutvy: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
I thank God for sparing the lives of the human children and the sheep parents who took them to the only "dangerously rich" grandmaster of scammers' program. .
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:

Oh, he was

Funny enough, have you ever asked why it happened? Why did those people die? And why did God allow it?

That should be your question, and not doubting the existence of God
okay then, please provide answers to said questions, I’ll be very grateful.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:
if God was involved, why was there an accident in the first place? Oh God gets involved after tragedy!!!

God waited til the 3 hebrew boys- shedrach, mesech, and abednego- were put into the fire before He showed His power.
who the f are u to question God's timing here
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Umorosky17(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank God,i know the guy, they are from rivers state
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by UrVillagePpl: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man and his family are lucky to be alive after being involved in a ghastly motor accident.

According to reports, the passenger bus which they were travelling in along with other members of Winners Chapel who were returning from the just concluded Shiloh 2018, crashed and somersaulted multiple times. 

Despite the impact of the accident, every passenger on board came out alive and unhurt. 

Below is what the excited family man shared online. 

Just after being wired and imparted with the spirit of Dominion upon our father, Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries International, at the just concluded Shiloh 2018.

The devil struck trying to test the capacity of what God has done for my and the entire crew. The car you see below somersaulted 3 times with my entire family(myself, 3 sons and my housemaid) and 9 other members of winners chapel on board.

Our dominion God proved Himself again as everyone came out unhurt including my 11 months old son.

Pls celebrate our Dominion God! Father, God of our father Bishop David Oyedepo, we thank You for proofing and confirming the words of Your servant again in Jesus name Amen.
HALLELUJAH!!!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/winners-chapel-members-involved-in-accident-while-returning-from-shiloh.html

I just finishd sm operations from za oza room,

but seeing this. hmm, it can only b God..
lord take all glory once again
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Innobee99:
Waiting for Daddy Freeze

This woman go Sabi blow.job wella
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by tonex360: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:
if God was involved, why was there an accident in the first place? Oh God gets involved after tragedy!!!
Why was Christ tempted by the devil even after a massive 40 days and night dry fasting. The devil shouldn't have near him at all according to your reasoning, how much more we human. The devil will only try but can never defeat the children of the most high. What a great Protection from the God of Shiloh the God of Dominion. Always be thankful to him in all situations.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by teetee2(f): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations my people, Satan is under your feet, you and your members are far above.Halleluyah
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by bedspread: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
that could have been prevented by that same God bro and save them the trauma and post checkups that will follow
If u think it's ur Alarm clock that wakes u every morning, go fix ur clock in the Mortuary!!

If there are no tests, there will be no Testimony!

Appreciate THE KING of kings young man and stop blabbing
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by solacong: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hallelujah! Always always leave a witness for Himself
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by bedspread: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:

If there are No test, there will not be Testimony!!

If u feel is your Alarm that wakes u , take it to the mortuary and put it on!!

SALUTE THE ALMIGHTY GOD and stop making Mockery of yourself
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by desiredmee(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:

Call on me in the time of trouble and I will answer you, God didn't say there won't be troubles or storm, Daniel being thrown in the lions den was an accident but God was there to prove himself...
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by JoannaSedley(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Westmorland:

One day God will visit you and you'll be the one preaching here.
I am always visited by God, not the vindictive and blood thirsty Christian type.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by makemillions: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
God allow somethings to happen for Him to be glorified.
falcon01:
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Kennyideal(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
ask God why he left Satan to torment job
CheapDataGuy:
ahn ahn.... grin
did't their grandmaster foresaw that wan??

well maybe God never liked them that was why he had to let them get involved in an accident cheesy cheesy cheesy

you will be astonished these guys will still be happy that God involved them in an accident but didn't take their lives through the accident.
but if to say na athiest now, e for be "why won't he be involve in accident when he chose to fight the Lord?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by trinity11(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank God for life.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Psoul(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
It's this young girl, a supposed Christian is proud to be calling housemaid.. Pathetic

I know it is in ur blood to criticize even when it is glaringly unnecessary. I know you were so much disappointed in this post cos u were expecting to read that people coming back from Shiloh got involved in a car crash and died so that you will start preaching your gospel of hate against men of God. Let me announce to you that you will be more frustratingly disappointed more cos u will hear more good news about men and children of God.

As you did not see tangible thing to attack the man of God you decided to attack that man that got involved in the accident for taking that child as a househelp. What a shame.
Did the househelp look haggard? Did the man abandon her at home and took only his own children? The girl may even be from a very poor home and the man took her to help her family. The girl may be attending a good school that you cannot even afford.
It is so disheartening that you have allowed urslf to be a devil instrument. Your life is so pathetic.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Psoul:

I know it is in ur blood to criticize even when it is glaringly unnecessary. I know you were so much disappointed in this post cos u were expecting to read that people coming back from Shiloh got involved in a car crash and died so that you will start preaching your gospel of hate against men of God. Let me announce to you that you will be more frustratingly disappointed more cos u will hear more good news about men and children of God.

As you did not see tangible thing to attack the man of God you decided to attack that man that got involved in the accident for taking that child as a househelp. What a shame.
Did the househelp look haggard? Did the man abandon her at home and took only his own children? The girl may even be from a very poor home and the man took her to help her family. The girl may be attending a good school that you cannot even afford.
It is so disheartening that you have allowed urslf to be a devil instrument. Your life is so pathetic.
These epistle is not worth it and should not be directed to me as I'm a believer in the doings of God, thank God for saving their lives.. I don't believe in tagging kids as housemaid to the general public, I don't believe any Child deserve that tag on their head in a public place (May be wrong though but that's my thinking).. All you've said is null and void, people that came on this thread to preach hate are doing that easily and that's not me.. Don't be too quick to jump next time, Y'all self acclaimed Christians on here make Christianity look bad, quick to insult anyone that you suspect is saying something against your Church or Pastor, that ain't Christlike bro..

Hope no problems
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by altereg0: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
No doubt they were involved in an accident, good thing they all survived. Somehow though, I feel that - just like most miracle testifiers, the vehicle somersaulting 3x may just be a hefty exaggeration.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Psoul(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
These epistle is not worth it and should not be directed to me as I'm a believer in the doings of God, thank God for saving their lives.. I don't believe in tagging kids as housemaid to the general public, I don't believe any Child deserve that tag on their head in a public place like facebook (May be wrong though but that's my thinking).. All you've said is null and void, people that came on this thread to preach hate are doing that easily and that's not me.. Don't be too quick to jump next time, Y'all self acclaimed Christians on here make Christianity look bad, quick to insult anyone that you suspect is saying something against your Church or Pastor, that ain't Christlike bro..

Hope no problems

Good....if what u are saying here is true. Then your presentation is very poor and at the wrong time. You have a problem with the nomenclature(Househelp or Housemaid).
If you are pissed with that word, you should have come out straight to say that you don't like ppl calling kids with that instead of attacking Christianity. You said that a supposed Christian calling a little girl housemaid. That is an attack to Christianity and not just to the man. Even this ur response has attack on Christianity. Talk about an individual and not the religion
Next time try to phrase your statement well.

Y'all self acclaimed Christians on here make Christianity look bad, quick to insult anyone that you suspect is saying something against your Church or Pastor, that ain't Christlike bro..
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoannaSedley:
I am always visited by God, not the vindictive and blood thirsty Christian type.

Toh
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:

If u think it's ur Alarm clock that wakes u every morning, go fix ur clock in the Mortuary!!

If there are no tests, there will be no Testimony!

Appreciate THE KING of kings young man and stop blabbing
i guess some men of God who died in similar circumstances failed the test right?
if ur time reach e reach be that..... stop wallow in this archaic mentality
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Psoul:

Good....if what u are saying here is true. Then your presentation is very poor and at the wrong time. You have a problem with the nomenclature(Househelp or Housemaid).
If you are pissed with that word, you should have come out straight to say that you don't like ppl calling kids with that instead of attacking Christianity. You said that a supposed Christian calling a little girl housemaid. That is an attack to Christianity and not just to the man. Even this ur response has attack on Christianity. Talk about an individual and not the religion
Next time try to phrase your statement well.

I'll proceed to modify my earlier post, since it's not just you that have termed it to be an attack on Christianity

My response isn't an attack on Christianity but it's a reminder we can do better, why play the insult Vs insult game with supposed unbelievers, we ain't laying a great example like that.. I'm not saying it cos of you as an individual, I'm saying it cos that's what I noticed most outspoken Christians here do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.