Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege (12039 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Meren1: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok 9
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by israelmao(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2018
This name brings to mind misuse of mace.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2018
His problem is with the timing and the chaos the bill could generate where it to become law.

“Those who support the bill like myself are happy that it would not be signed into law and be used,”

please somebody explain these two sentences to me ??

these APC lawmaker go burn person brain one day with stupidity...

God may your kingdom come!!!! i don tire
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Aboki99(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
What is wrong with this man?
Bros, katsina get senators there o. No dey form vuga like say na you close to buhari pass o. Make our constituency be your major priority o.

The question should rather be, what is wrong with you that you think to support a cause or a personality, that cause or personality has to come from your geographical area, region or religion!
Diagnosis: You are positive with acute Tribalisomiasis due to a deficiency in patriotismistanol hormones!
Prescription : Patriotimadol and a few sessions of therapy.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by JasonScoolari: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
bishopkay:
Chai we thought we kicked out Amori for good but unfortunately we brought in this big fool!

Could Someone please tell the foolish dishonorable sinator he was sent there to represent the people not buhari? Could Someone tell this fool there's no constituency project what so ever to his name even in his hometown?

Urhobo people una don see am oo...ówa mrere ré ó oshare na na ekpa

As much as I know many are gearing to vote for apc based on Ogboru for governorship, please let's make sure this fool is replaced by any other person he's a wasted cause.

Even northern senators no carry buhari matter like this

@jason.Scoolari Bros shey u see am now ooo. If I talk now e go be as if Na pull him down syndrome oo. U dey see this fool?
Lol, I know Omo-Agege, he's too desperate, but the good news is that he'll not return back to the NASS. Hon. Evelyn Oboro will defeat that rascal.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Emmasnoop(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Lifeless people rulling educated people.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by ArmaniUhuru: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Aboki99:

The question should rather be, what is wrong with you that you think to support a cause or a personality, that cause or personality has to come from your geographical area, region or religion!
Diagnosis: You are positive with acute Tribalisomiasis due to a deficiency in patriotismistanol hormones!
Prescription : Patriotimadol and a few sessions of therapy.

Oga shut your toilet pit of a mouth. I’m a stunch supporter of this man. Even the last Mace saga, I defended him. But what has he done for his constituency? What’re we benefiting from him? Is he the only apc senator there? The last Mace saga was nothing but mockery to the Delta central constituency.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Jeboy(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
The timing for sharing trader moni was perfect but to pass an Electoral bill that will ensure the integrity and sanctity of elections is ill timed. Incompetence is worst than corruption.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Omeokachie: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Maze runner has spoken.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Boss20: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
What is wrong with this man?
Bros, katsina get senators there o. No dey form vuga like say na you close to buhari pass o. Make our constituency be your major priority o.

Don't mind that foolish man.

His colleague Peter Nwoboshi sponsored a bill that brought federal polytechnic to Kwale without noise. All that this busy body man can achieve is fighting for Buhari even more than the senators that are from Katsina.

A loser, I hope he is voted out for a more people focused senator to emerge.

Deltans deserves better.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Aboki99(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Oga shut your toilet pit of a mouth. I’m a stunch supporter of this man. Even the last Mace saga, I defended him. But what has he done for his constituency? What’re we benefiting from him? Is he the only apc senator there? The last Mace saga was nothing but mockery to the Delta central constituency.

You see ba, the Easterners don't know why you don't thrive on insult_free exchange of opinions! Keep your insults with you they are not in my vocabulary as I have not been brought up to insult anyone for holding contrary opinion to mine. Good luck to you and hope you get your insult-inclined mate somewhere else, not here!
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by gare(f): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Forget that guy Evelyn will finish him come next year he is up for a very tough contender, he is a disgrace to his family, a very honourable family.

But you can't stop PMB from disgracing the nation anytime he goes out.

Your end has come, Evelyn will retire for good next year
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Isobug: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Booth licker
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by HelipsTech: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Amakaevents post=73709680]saraki is bigger than you and your paymasters....[/
Saraki that gannered only 300 and something vote in a primary election, how is he bigger than his pay Master. Orisirisi]

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by fredoooooo: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Won bi baba e da lono orun angry
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Pizzle1234(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Saraki the nightmare of APC
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by biztip: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
buharis humiliation will come next year when we vote him out
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by figment232(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=bishopkay post=73709705]Chai we thought we kicked out Amori for good but unfortunately we brought in this big fool!

Could Someone please tell the foolish dishonorable sinator he was sent there to represent the people not buhari? Could Someone tell this fool there's no constituency project what so ever to his name even in his hometown?

Urhobo people una don see am oo...ówa mrere ré ó oshare na na ekpa

As much as I know many are gearing to vote for apc based on Ogboru for governorship, please let's make sure this fool is replaced by any other person he's a wasted cause.

Even northern senators no carry buhari matter like this

@jasonScoolari Bros shey u see am now ooo. If I talk now e go be as if Na pull him down syndrome oo. U dey see this fool? [/quote Well said oo oniovo
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by figment232(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Warri no dey carry last.

Carry go my able senator.
Shut up joor
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by baganas: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
what is even wrong with this man? becos you got away when you and the touts invaded the house n took away the mase.....is it about saraki we are talking about here? this is a national issue, an electoral act that needs to be signed so as to guide the 2019 elections....GEJ allowed free and fair election and even accepted defeat and the result of the elections....I just wonder what the powers that be in Abuja is up to....only God will save this country
Then why shouldn't we use the same electoral act which gem used?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by figment232(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I know Omo-Agege, he's too desperate, but the good news is that he'll not return back to the NASS. Hon. Evelyn Oboro will defeat that rascal.
Thank u...................anything but AGEGE BREAD
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by GavelSlam: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2018
figment232:
Shut up joor
grin

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Efewestern: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Efewestern, come and see your political daddy distracting himself. grin

Oniovo mavor.. Omo-Agege is fighting for his political career, so it's normal for him to make statements such as this, plus he is not in a good term with Saraki, remembered how he disgraced saraki some time ago.

Come 2019, we are sending Omo-agege back to the Senate, he has tried (At least better than Amori who used our money in "Chopping Olosho"wink.

I just saw where you said Evelyn will defeat Omo-agege, ME and you know that's a lie, aside Uvwie and Okpe, she is not well known in Urhobo land, plus Omo-agege is using Ogboru's influence to garner more votes and popularity in Delta Central.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2018
This is not about Saraki vs Buhari

It is about the future of Nigeria and the children of Omoagege, children of Saraki and children of Buhari and all of our children

Nigeria will not make progress until Nigerians are allowed the right to freely select their leaders

Buhari is 72 and above and has been head is state twice. He has lived his life.

Let’s not ruin the future for our kids because of the narrow interest of one grandpa!
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by alen4smith(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Mankosi:
This man suppose to behind bars for stealing the mace...
and saraki should be where for liquidating a bank?
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by alen4smith(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
fahren:
Whatever happens, Buhari cannot escape the journey back to Daura in 2019.

The back to Daura project is a national emergency.
and bring back those that looted your destiny.Buhari is definitely going .....but where? The next level.
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Kayrich(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2018
asobo:
Misfit of a senator. So Nigeria shouldn't move on because of Buhari, you are yet to see anything. All this APC rogues will be behind bars come 2019.

Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by 9jawazobia: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2018
stupid omo agege, he want to steal again
Re: Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege by Daymur(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
fahren:
Whatever happens, Buhari cannot escape the journey back to Daura in 2019.

The back to Daura project is a national emergency.

While I respect your opinion, I know so many that will strongly disagree with you on this and perhaps have contrary views.

#1man1vote!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Women Protest Against 11% Representation In Governor Dapo Abiodun's Cabinet / Danladi's Show Of Shame - Oke Umurhohwo / Retirement Hell: Why Many Nigerian Pensioners Are Denied Access To Their Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.