Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship (2536 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by Okukk(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2010
I desire to go abroad to do a PG or master programme abroad in a good school, on shoolarship, because I may not be able to might it's financial obligation there. I can take up a part-time job possibly.Can someone guide please guide me through. No scan please. I could be reach on ecstacyo2hut@yahoo.co.uk or 046879403.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by legitstabl: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2010
Hey friend
You need to be very careful because 99.9% of those that give information on traveling abroad are scammers.

They are thief, they will promise you and fail.
Instead on consulting scammers use google to search for school you like.
You can also type in google like this.
List of university in USA
List of university in UK
ETC
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2010
@Okuku, i'm not a scammer, how I wish if u can understand me. Nevertheless, I thank you for your advice. I really need a help.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by xtianr0yal: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2010
foolish legitstabl
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by johndavid1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
xtianr0yal:

foolish legitstabl
grin grin grin grin hahyaha
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by Okukk(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hey friend
"You need to be very careful because 99.9% of those that give information on traveling abroad are scammers.

They are thief, they will promise you and fail.
Instead on consulting scammers use google to search for school you like.
You can also type in google like this.
List of university in USA
List of university in UK

ETC"

Thank you for your concerned, the fact is that i have tried that way and most time i get stuck. I need more advice and I will keep trying.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by legitstabl: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ Okukk
The best thing you can do is to contact the school via there email address, am very sure they will reply you within 12h.

@ Ikemsinachi
Did you know me? Are you talking to me?
If yes, i don't have any business with you.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by legitstabl: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by kedge: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
STUDY ABROAD JUST GOT EASIER

With contacts in Uk, USA, Canada, Newzealand, Barcelona, Sweden, Geneva, Cyprus, Turkey, Malaysia, Dubai, Edinburgh, Dublin, and Mauritius, KEDGE CONSULTING makes admission process a lot easier.

For more information and free counseling contact KEDGE CONSULTING LIMITED on info@kedgeconsultingltd.com, Julius: 08174610296, Nkechi : 08174610298, Shola:08033608831 visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission And Study Abroad On Scholarship by Faatfem(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Kedge Consulting Limited shared the following link and had this to say about it:

All your study abroad needs, made easy with Kedge Consulting Limited, FREE consultation service, any location of your choice at no cost, email us now at info@kedgeconsultingltd.com or visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com. HURRY NOW.

http://www.kedgeconsultingltd.com/

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre Nd And Hnd Full / Part Time Form Is Now On Sale. / Has Asup Strike Been Called Off / Unizik Academic Calender For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.