Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (32159 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / Man Makes Nigeria Proud,graduates With 1st From A UK University(pics) / Full List Of Winners Yabatech Heroes Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by KingKingKing: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
...You're just a fool... Get a life... Foooool!!

MYND44
RULE2
RULE2
MYND44
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by kunleweb: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:
Congrats Abisoye

We may somehow good at skull mining at the same time, we are good in other aspects

The pictures though undecided
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by sharpwriter(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:
Congrats Abisoye

We may somehow good at skull mining at the same time, we are good in other aspects

Lolzzz ...those you put here deserve terms in jail for scamming grin grin grin just look at the one beside Uzoho claiming nineteen cheesy cheesy
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Bede2u(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
I knew it will either be igbo or yoruba...aboki will be busy draging politics and leaving real things like education
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by carammel(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
My vote counted for Abisoye Ajayi, congrats girl.
All hail Command Secondary School Jos.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
You won't find a certain people in these kind of news, if it has to do with coke or Asian related count them in

Those certain people were sharing the voting link on their class forum and voting for the beautiful African girl of Yoruba descent 10 times a day, throughout the voting period. They took it as a drug deal tongue
Mind yourself angry
BTW, I like NCAN posts, they mostly crack me up
Cheers
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by TGMISKY(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
God bless her

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2018
KenOne:
Good one. I noticed one thing this girl is a Yoruba and the Yoruba people did not go tribal to claim the achievement rather they praised her and Nigeria her country of birth at large.

If this particular girl where to be Igbo i am 100% sure that they'll go tribal and start saying Igbo Amaka only without giving kudos to her country of birth.

Yes, we are a marginalized people and have to count all our achievements in a country that has never been kind/fair to us (this with the tacit approval of the colonial masters)
Allow us to be, okay?
Go and read structural violence, embodiment and self determination and come back with an understanding soul
I have no beef with Nigerian tribes especially Yoruba with their live in the moment attitude that I absolutely love, and of courses their soulful music
But, this does not stop me from not liking the entity called Nigeria and instead choosing self- determination in any form available till I have Biafra for my Igbo tribe, always
Thanks,
From a freedom loving Igbo soul in a country formed to suit the whims of the British. Even you should want this narrative to change, no?

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by movetoca: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats dear, at least Oyibo recognised you even when your own country doesn't care.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Constantiney: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugosample:

these losers sef undecided

they always bring tribalism into everything
If you were not an intellectually handicapped goat, you would have noticed my point on the thread already.

Your whole household are losers you Arrow.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
The winner of CNN 2018 is Dr. Ricardo Pun-Chong from Peru not Abisoye.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/09/world/ricardo-pun-chong-2018-cnn-hero-of-the-year/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by colestephan86: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
You won't find a certain people in these kind of news, if it has to do with coke or Asian related count them in
Don't you get tired?
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by rapid101(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omoekun931:
Wow
Yoruba Amaka
1 mosquito lap for u
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by notoriousbabe: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
My concern is to have a prosperous Nigeria where everyone is doing fine and secured.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Ademat7(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is not true

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
shizzle11:
This is a reasonable afonja who chose to be useful in life. Unlike the other senseless abobaku miscreants and never-do-well zombies who pervade the cyberspace with their endless stupidity, folly and idiocy

Useless Sai barbarians

Congrats Omo dada smiley
They are still the best even if they have their ups and downs,the good and the bad.Every society has its pros and cons.To be candid,I think they are one of the best in the world.
Remember that they have:
3 Nobel Laureates.
Won more than 10 Grammy awards.
The list is endless.
Nigerians are great people.

Yoruba atata, wink
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
beauty with brain.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ademat7:
This is not true

It is true..

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by keryj(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
I feel so bad seeing people making comment on what they can't confirm

They will call me a hater now for saying the truth. She didn't win.

Dr Ricardo Pon Chong grin won. Nairaland what happens to closing down a thread of fake info, up till now the thread is on.

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by keryj(f): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ademat7:
This is not true

Thanks for the truth. Yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
keryj:

Dr Ricardo Pon Chong grin won. Nairaland what happens to closing down a thread of fake info, up till now the thread is on.

She won.They are all known as CNN Heroes.They are 10 in number.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/12/09/world/ricardo-pun-chong-2018-cnn-hero-of-the-year/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Ademat7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
mercyville:

It is true..
Top 10 is different from winner
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by keryj(f): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
mercyville:

She won.They are all known as CNN Heroes.They are 10 in number.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/12/09/world/ricardo-pun-chong-2018-cnn-hero-of-the-year/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

10 where chosen and there must be a winner, not all ten are winners ok. Dr Ricardo from Peru won.

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Ademat7(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
keryj:

This is Nigeria
If lie is told million times it will make the truth go on exile
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by keryj(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ademat7:

This is Nigeria
If lie is told million times it will make the truth go on exile

Then nairaland shouldn't encourage this, I believed it at first because I knew of her nomination, but then I had to check on CNN website to be sure before commenting.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Ugosample(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Constantiney:

If you were not an intellectually handicapped goat, you would have noticed my point on the thread already.

Your whole household are losers you Arrow.

I was not referring to you tho

I was referring to your comment and the tribalist losers you were referring to undecided

Next time take time to understand the comments you read
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by dfrost: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is what Nigeria and Nigerians should be all about !

I'm so so proud of her!

Superbly proud of her nomination.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by penta(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin wins CNN heroes of 2018 awards.

Last week, CNN announced that #IVLP Alumna, Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin has been named as one of the Top 10 CNN Heroes of the Year. Her organization, Pearls Africa Foundation, aids disadvantaged girls in Nigeria gain tech skills to transform their lives.

Here is the moment she won the award and made NIGERIA PROUD!

Where did OP get his own information about the winner, someone else won. Blogger stop misinforming people because of impression and likes.

She's is just 33.

This is the real slay queen

Watch video of the moment below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/meet-abisoye-ajayi-akinfolarin.html?m=1
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by penta(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=penta post=73719373][/quote]

Where did OP get his own information about the winner, someone else won. Blogger stop misinforming people because of impression and likes.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Dedetwo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
The capital of fake news (Communist News Network) CNN can only make heroes and heroines out of gullible dunces.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by bahdpersona(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yoruba, the most successful tribe In Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.