Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (16714 Views)

Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Rolls-Royce Sold A Record 5,152 Cars In 2019, The Highest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by asamwababy: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:
shocked

Today is Easter.Pls dont be unfortunate today.

Christ has risen so all old things are past.

I take God beg you.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Don't you let go of things that happened in the past?

This is over a year and you still want to reignite the glowing amber. Bro, let this go, learn to move on. You can't keep hurting yourself like this over and over.

Na you Bleep up to answer am in the first place. Trolls, and idiots by association, are best left ignored.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked grin
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Don't you let go of things that happened in the past?

This is over a year and you still want to reignite the glowing amber. Bro, let this go, learn to move on. You can't keep hurting yourself like this over and over.

Bro! !! Stop the assumption that I'm hurting myself nor I've not let go. I did and also took advantage of it to have my automotive platform and forum which are doing well.

That aside, you have heard that I've been sharing money to writers, bloggers and content creators on my automotive forum www.autosandcartalk.com. Money that IJAM Autos www.ijamautos.com has been bringing forth.

The image below shows what I've also just thought of about giving all contributors on the forum as well.

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
asamwababy:

Today is Easter.Pls dont be unfortunate today.

Christ has risen so all old things are past.

I take God beg you.

Christ was "unfortunate" for me not to be unfortunate cool.

Happy Easter! !!
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Na you Bleep up to answer am in the first place. Trolls, and idiots by association, are best left ignored.

We welcome the master of trolls and idiots that has no tangible thing to show for it grin.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by KINGreignn: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:

[s]Bro! !! Stop the assumption that I'm hurting myself nor I've not let go. I did and also took advantage of it to have my automotive platform and forum which are doing well.

That aside, you have heard that I've been sharing money to writers, bloggers and content creators on my automotive forum www.autosandcartalk.com. Money that IJAM Autos www.ijamautos.com has been bringing forth.

The image below shows what I've also just thought of about giving all contributors on the forum as well.
[/s]

Enough of the chest beating. Your life, your business, your money, not mine. But please, don't start this new year.

2 Likes

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh, man.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Enough of the chest beating. Your life, your business, your money, not mine. But please, don't start this new year.

grin

Emi ko ni mo koba e.

Go and fix your low self esteem life bro! !!
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by KINGreignn: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:

grin

[s]Emi ko ni mo koba e.

Go and fix your low self esteem life bro[/s]! !!

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by KINGreignn: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Oh, man.
You were right when you said I ought to had ignored the troll.

2 Likes

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

You were right when you said I ought to had ignored the troll.

grin
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by foolbuster: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Oh, man.

The fact that this being woke up by 4:am on an easter sunday to resurect this thread says a lot about his state of mind. grin. Depressing, in pains and very bitter. Legalwealth is toxic.

3 Likes

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
foolbuster:

The fact that this being woke up by 4:am on an easter sunday to resurect this thread says a lot about his state of mind. grin. Depressing, in pains and very bitter. Legalwealth is toxic.

More toxic than sewage.

3 Likes

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
foolbuster:

Before you jump into hot oil grin, you can read https://www.nairaland.com/5788897/grammarly-premium-how-able-buy to have idea of what I was doing aside other posts I made in and outside nairaland.

Besides, Internet marketers are used to not sleeping on time everyday! !! Any other thing to say to fool yourself and your sawawus?

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

More toxic than sewage.

I thought you said that you regretted commenting and wanted to run away? grin

Well! !! Chronic bitterness and jealosy that you are known for won't let you go grin.

Keep on blabbing as usual yahoo boy; it is your norm and job! !!
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yawn.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Presegs(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerian Used Ford Mustang GT 2015 Is Available For Sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZYKfYsIxc

For more details about this car, click here > https:///2348091833866
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Presegs(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Presegs:
Sharp and clean full option clear title Lexus Es 350 2012 facelifted to 2016 arrived in Lagos.

Tin can cleared

Price: N6.2M

Watch the video below to see its look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcF3Kq8EqY

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Key Components Of Your Car And How To Extend Their Lifespan / Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know / Over Speeding Is The Major Cause Of Accidents In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.