Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains (28361 Views)

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by PoliticsNigeria: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with photographs of 6 AAC/Take it back movement members who are still in police detention for pasting posters of Presidential Candidate, Omoyele Sowore in Lagos at night.

A heavy protest occurred at Area 'F' police command, Ikeja, Lagos earlier today calling for the their release. The protesters were met with tear gas and assaulted by police officers.

Photos below;
https://politicsngr.com/photos-arrested-aac-take-back-members-handcuffs-chains/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
I can't break a sweat for any Nigerian politician but I have a soft spot for Sowore.

End police brutality and Legalize marijuana Nigeria 2020

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by PassingShot(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
I was wondering why they were arrested and I had to check for the reason through Twitter.

The allegation is that these Sowore's supporters were destroying others' posters and replacing them with Sowore's.

If true, that is criminal and can easily lead to breach of peace.

Sowore should understand that vying for Nigeria's presidency is not same as student unionism.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by ct2: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
the Nigeria police needs a total overhaul

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by N0favors: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
This one don see 99. Remain 1 make e reach 100

Niaja police no be your friend o

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Poorboy: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari police force

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Koval12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
How did we get here? God knows that I won't stay in this God forsaken country beyond 2019. Useless country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by helinues: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
And criminals are out there

Police are indeed our friend

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Optional09: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
We will be protesting for 2 weeks at Ojota Park

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by ChiefOloye(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Will our Police ever change?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by gurunlocker: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
So as it was in 1983, so it is now shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by bibiking7(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018

These dudes look happy though. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Ravon: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Chrisbeks: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who be that one lie down for ground? E be like say dem don knack am akpako

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari is desperate to win but...

Let's work hard to take back our country. APC.and PDP have failed.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by bedspread: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
They have Made these boys stars!!

I won't be SUPRISED if Sowore wins this Presidential Elections!!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by YouthsPC0: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari is EVIL

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Allylic(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why were they arrested?were they carrying guns or Marijuana?I just don't get what is wrong with the NPF perhaps maybe the force at the back of their name is the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari and his tyranny police and EFCC are bound to fail. Same as Atiku.

No patriotic Nigerian will support Buhari or Atiku - SouthWestBlood

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by ipobarethieves: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
embarassed embarassed d last .The bobo d do fall down die act abi
Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nascad: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Believe Nigeria Police at your own peril.
PassingShot:
I was wondering why they were arrested and I had to check for the reason through Twitter.

The allegation is that these Sowore's supporters were destroying others' posters and replacing them with Sowore's.

Sowore should understand that vying for Nigeria's presidency is not same as student unionism.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by kanyebaba1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:

Yes,you won't. He won't get 50,000 votes
Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is sad and bring tears to by eyes. None of the politicians that have looted $400 billion dollars since 1960 are in handcuffs.
Only young enlightened youths trying to bring about change and free Nigeria from bondage are treated like common criminals.

This is a primary example of why we are regarded as a shithole nation.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Ventura1: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
PassingShot:

Even in the face of innocent, I know you will still defend the police because they are working for your benefactor.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
kanyebaba1:

Yes,you won't. He won't get 50,000 votes

Says a pessimist that will be dumbfounded in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ventura1:

Even in the face of innocent, I know you will still defend the police because they are working for your benefactor.
He is 30k a month BMC zombie paid to defend every action of this government

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
They were arrested for pasting posters of a presidential candidate?!
A normal and sane person will find that hard to believe, only wailing zombies will not.
See them masturbating already!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by smalls001: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:

I laugh in Swahili.....Listen to yourself please.......
Re: Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains by Authoreety: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na for here police idiots dey get power...

See how dem chain unarmed civilians

Tell dem to go to bornu now, dem go shiit nd piiss for body

Bastards!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N/assembly Deletes David Mark, 8 Others As Serving Senators / Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.