Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fx Issues Please Come In. .. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fx Issues Please Come In. .. (261 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Amazon Kdp Receiving Money Issues Please Help / Octa Fx Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fx Issues Please Come In. .. by TakeMeTop: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello guys, please I want someone with good knowledge of Fx to help me with this.

A family member living in the US, recently asked to to open dorm account so that he can wire money into it, for some family business.

Long story short, right now there is about 5000 USD dollars in my dorm account.

Problem is this

How can I convert it to naira at the rate of 360 and above?

Should I meet with aboki/ mallam exchangers, I heard they will buy it lower than the 360 naira exchange rate?

Sorry for my ignorance as this is the first time.

No insults please. ...

Thanks
Re: Fx Issues Please Come In. .. by sholatech(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Very simple. Withdraw the money physically in the bank and then get aboki to buy from u at the street black market rate.
Re: Fx Issues Please Come In. .. by TakeMeTop: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
sholatech:
Very simple. Withdraw the money physically in the bank and then get aboki to buy from u at the street black market rate.

Thanks, I am grateful.

Must the cash be withdrawn physically can't i do transfer ( USD) for the aboki?

Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Give You Dollars? / Efina: Digital Payment Increases From 12% To 16% In Two Years / Get The Best Laptops, Desktops And All In One Computer At A Very Good Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.