Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? (3301 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Make Your Yahoo Messenger Multiple (multi-messenger) / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by konari(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
fellow Nairaland users, greetings to you all, i humbly request the assistance of knowledgeable Nairaland users as regards the use of yahoo messenger while connecting with Starcomms fixed wireless (Huawei table top)

I'm unable to add contact to the messenger while connecting with Starcomms and this is very disheartening as i don't have an alternative internet connection. please i solicite the support of magnanimuos, large hearted, kind Nairalanders to come to my aid, may god (in his infinite mercies) continue to bless you as you do so.thank you very much (in anticipation)
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by piscean(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2007
i've got the same problem here too sad . Just go to the nearest cafe and add all your contacts since all their requests will still be pending smiley . Dont let starcomms come between you and your lovely friends ok? wink
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by trendy(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2007
shocked same here, i thought it was from my end
na wah o, i will call customer care then
wetin dey do de na sad
i have been thinking it was my yahoo messenger for years now angry
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by showbobo(m): 1:51am On May 11, 2007
its very simple, i have been using starcomms for a year now and that problem seems to persist.Anyway,you can always add a contact on your yahoo messenger by using www.ebuddy.com its quite simple and easy to use.you guys should try this out instead of leaving all your contacts pending and going to a cafe.
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by rozilla(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2007
yes, i have the same problem. i add from cafes.

has anyone succeeded in using voice chat on yahoo with starcomms?
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by brownbaby(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2007
Adding contacts? oookayyyy, being wondering what the problem is,

now i know its a general problem, will add at a cyber cafe then.
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by showbobo(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2007
You dont have to go to a cafe, log on www.ebuddy.com and add whatever you want to add.
Re: How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? by trendy(f): 9:59am On May 12, 2007
how does that ebuddy thing work
i have been to the site
and i cant find my way around

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Printer For Home Use / Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. / My Laptop Battery Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.