Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

"I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia (2591 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Mcoutureankara(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Days after Annie Idibia said she’s not a feminist or king, Ceec enlightens her.

Recall that in a recent interview with 234star, wife to popular musician, Tuface Idibia says she is a queen and not a king. Annie also said she is not a feminist and she is not trying to shade anyone.

Source:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/10/i-am-a-king-and-a-proud-feminist-ceec-enlightens-annie-idibia/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by wilcox(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Enjoy your feminism, but please do well to tell the world your archivements as a feminist don't come and do like aunty LINDA o. When there don't have respect they will disguise and say its feminism God go help una

5 Likes

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Peterdreddblog(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Yuceeluv(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Different strokes for different folks..everyone should just respect every other person's dispensation and mind their business.

...All in all just be and do what makes you happy because that's the ultimate.HAPPINESS!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Tamarapetty(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yeah, a king in your imaginary world

7 Likes

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by SmellingAnus(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Not all of them though, but who else has noticed that in Naija when a woman looks for husband or a man to be with and she can't have one, she suddenly becomes a feminist till a good divk brings her back to her senses undecided

There are some aspects of feminism that is definitely right though...

2 Likes

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry see this useless toilet of a hoe making noise cool when hunger catch you undecided na only you go use your hand to go and beg for a nice dickinggg

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me

1 Like

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by taretoofine(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
oh feminist is this an achievement or what? would it write your name in the book of life? embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Wadewaltz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
One is a successfull moda,wife and actress while d oda is sumone regarded as d most bitter woman by google wit no fame and fake celebrity status.Chose wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by bolex04(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
I would love to marry this pretty sanko damsel
Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by keryj(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
You better don't marry. Just prepare to be a bay mama
Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by Richdad50(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Never ever marry a woman who says she is a feminist. Its an idea carved out from the pit of Hades(Hell).

Friends, when God created Adam, he instructed him on three things; to work, to cultivate, and to protect. Down memory lane, men have always been measured by how much they have worked hard, cultivated, and protected their wives and children. Women saw their men as heroes, providers, and protectors.

But somewhere along the line that changed. Women started becoming their own heroes. Maybe their men forgot how to be heroic or maybe women had to be their own heroes because of the pains they go through in life in the demise of their men.

Whatever the cause, today's world took away a man's reasons for being a man. They told him he wasn't important anymore. And when that happened, it turned the world upside down.

#Richdad

2 Likes

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by neolboy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
King kee you there
Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by LordKO(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
She's a typical termagant that identifies with feminism. Self-dominion and egalitarianism don't mean absence of conscientiousness.

4 Likes

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by jessedaflow: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Feminist dat wil still carry belle,dat one na feminst.

1 Like

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you ask her the meaning of feminist now, she probably won't know, she will say "I just dey hear people say em"

1 Like

Re: "I am a King And A Proud Feminist"- Ceec Enlightens Annie Idibia by femi4: 5:27am On Dec 11, 2018
A king without a throne.....Is that one a King?

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy And Partner Celebrate Their Love / Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song / American Model: Blac Chyna Flaunts Major Sideboob In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.