Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle (2513 Views)

CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Nipsey Hussle has the world mourning following his murder on the 31st of March,2019.

However,many have been wondering about the mother of his first child as she hasn’t been mentioned .

Found her on Instagram and she goes by the name Chyna Hussle. Turns out they had a cordial relationship ,atleast as far back as 2016.She has also been in a relationship with another man as far back as 2013.

In one of her posts,she praised him as the best father ever .She also said he isn’t fake.

This is just a testament to the fact that he was really as good as all the testimonies about him

Nipsey has a second child ,a boy with his girlfriend of five years ,actress ,Lauren London .

See full photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/meet-nipsey-hussles-first-babymama-chyna-hussle/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

1 Share

Re: Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle by meobizy(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Why do akatas enjoy impregnating multiple women?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
I think the name Chyna is synonymous with lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle by TimiRume(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Meet Nipsey Hussle’s First Babymama ,chyna Hussle by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
TimiRume:
Is it just me, really i don't care about the death of an African american man. I consider them as savages. Lowest of the lows.
sharap he is from eritrea besides if na babaricity and savages we africans here worse pass them

(1) (Reply)

Actress Reginadaniels’ Younger Sister Nails A Bro Who Advised Her / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang / African Giant Burna Boy Meets American Giant Kanye West At Yeezy Fashion Show �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.