Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit (783 Views)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. / Arsenal Ace Shkodran Mustafi Blasts Former Coach Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Correctgist(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo , has taken a swipe at his former club Real Madrid while praising his current club for having the best team spirit of any club he has played at.

The Portuguese striker who joined the Serie A champions in a shock £100million move last summer from Real Madrid made this known in a recent interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

Ronaldo said:
'I'm very happy. The city is really nice, the fans are very kind and Juventus is a fantastic club, that is incredibly organised.

'The players here are humble and they work very hard. It's been fantastic. This is the best group I've ever played with.

'At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others.

'Here everyone is humble, if Dybala or Mandzukic don't score you see still see them happy. That is beautiful.'

When asked directly about the difference between Real and Juve, he said:
'They are very different. Juventus is more of a family.'

https://zenithnaija.com/cristiano-ronaldo-blasts-former-club-claims-juventus-has-the-best-team-spirit/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by dkronicle(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Weda ororo dey right or wrong. I support am 100%

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Betensure: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mtcheeew this wan want make them notice say im dey exist I guess Pele never thought ronaldo existed to be the best player ever

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Nbote(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dis is jus downright disrespectful and ungrateful.. D same Madrid dat provided him d platform with which he won both individual and team accolades and awards..? So dey had no team spirit but went on to win back to back to back Champions league trophies and even beat dis same Juventus on their way to one of d trophies.. So simply becos dey wouldn't give U more money dey are less of a team than Juve
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by neolboy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is jus downright disrespectful and ungrateful.. D same Madrid dat provided him d platform with which he won both individual and team accolades and awards..? So dey had no team spirit but went on to win back to back to back Champions league trophies and even beat dis same Juventus on their way to one of d trophies.. So simply becos dey wouldn't give U more money dey are less of a team than Juve

So when the the said Almighty Real Madrid players and board were disrespecting him they were not being disrespectful
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
All for the team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Nbote(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
neolboy:

So when the the said Almighty Real Madrid players and board were disrespecting him they were not being disrespectful

Players disrespecting him? Like seriously? Can U provide one proof of any real Madrid player disrespecting Ronaldo? Ronaldo was d most powerful figure in Madrid, behind d President.. He decided who partners him, who is signed and who is sold.. If U call asking for a new contract barely months afta he signed a new one den U are as well suffering from d same thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by chiboy1116: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
This one is suffering from " my new gf is hotter than my ex gf " syndrome ...lolx .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Kuanku: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2018
He is right you know. Juventus is more like a family club. I know that the Real Madrid will come to the defence but they need to remember that the Real fan based has booed publicly the players in the stadium. I don't remember another club fanbase that have booed their players like in the Bernabeu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by youngberry001(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
dkronicle:
Weda ororo dey right or wrong. I support am 100%
lolx grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by Auladimeji1: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
It doesn't stop the fact that Messi is still better than Ronaldo tongue

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Former Club, Claims Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit by valETA1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ronaldo is very pained as to why Madrid didnt give him an improved contract which led him leaving to Juventus. Now he knows he's finished by joining Juv, he is trying to lure and manipulate Messi to Italy, to play where ? Parma ? I keep on asking myself.

oh i neva knew Madrid had another player aside himself who never celebrate team mate's goal that he's referring to.
LIENALDO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Player In The NBA Is “nigerian” But Most Nigerians Have No Idea / Watch Now: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (live Stream) / 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.