Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) (3316 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Shows How Thick She Got After Having A Baby (VIDEO) / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Cleavage In Red Dress(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by pablotk: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nicki Minaj, Popular American hip-hop rapper reportedly showed off her new lover of about 40-year-old of age, father of five.

The American female rapper, Nicki Minaj has appeared to affirmed that she is in a new relationship.

According to trending reports, the mystery man is a 40-year-old father of five and also convicted rapist identified as Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty.
Nicki Minaj posted her Instagram page this morning, a cute photo of them posing together and another image of her new man and wrote: ‘Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happens?..it’s no secret…that the both is us are running out of time.’

View More images >>https://www.tutloaded.win/nicki-minaj-shows-off-her-new-boyfriend/

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by Holumhidey(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
wetin happen to "meek mill" na? who is this guy? infact i disown u....
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by opeway: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who is this new guy, hmm, second to comment.
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by lawrence35(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
I wonder how the fake bumbum will be, undecided

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by pablotk: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=lawrence35 post=73726467]I wonder how the fake bumbum will be, undecided

Issokay
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by hairybigdick: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2018
40 years old man and a father of five

This one weak me

Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by speedyconnect3: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
She wants it badly.

She needed a rapist.
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by pablotk: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
The slay queen � is back
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by okrikaboi: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2018
The man na bloods gangster and if you know her ex boyfriend then you know say die guy get big preek
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by TeeZinnas: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Who go rape who?
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (pics) by pablotk: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
TeeZinnas:
Who go rape who?
grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration / Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked / PHOTOS: Popular Nigerian Model Displays Her Breasts While Trying To Show Off He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.