Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) (3288 Views)

A Young Lady Born With No Arms And Knees Finds Love / Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by SabiKing(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
True love sees beyond the physical as a Woman with no arms and knees who was told she’d never lead a normal life is about to get married. 30-year-old, Jlissa Austin from Texas, U.S, – who doesn’t have arms or knees – was born with a condition she still has no name for. Jlissa has not only opened up her own hair weave business, but she is also about to get married.

According to metro, Doctors told her family she would never be able to walk or lead a normal life.

Even after all these years, Jlissa is unsure what has caused her condition but she has managed to get by – using her feet to brush her teeth and text with her phone.

Her symptoms were not aligned with a particular condition, doctors simply told her mum that Jlissa had a stunted growth and that she wouldn’t experience a good quality of life.

Proving them wrong, Jlissa and fiance Johnathan, who is a 5’6” able-bodied man, live together in Houston and are currently planning their dream wedding for the summer of 2019.

She said among all her achievements, she is happiest to have found her soul mate Jonathan whom she met 13 years ago.

The pair started off as friends all those years ago but eventually fell in love. Now they are excited to become husband and wife.

‘I didn’t think it would ever happen to me – meeting someone like this. It feels so good to know that Johnathan is by my side,’ Jlissa told BarcroftTV.

‘When people see us walking around together, some of them shake Johnathan’s hand and say “I salute you, you’re doing a good job”.

But we don’t experience issues with people judging our relationship too much thankfully. ‘We’re both really looking forward to our wedding now.’

Jlissa also added that she’d been really fortunate, especially in her childhood as she didn’t experience any bullying, with most children taking to her quickly because of her ‘doll’ size.

Now she also counts herself lucky as she can do lots of things by herself, with some help from fiance Jonathan.

‘The everyday tasks that I can still do; I brush my teeth, use my phone, work on a daily basis and go out and network myself,’ Jlissa added. ‘I can pick a lot of things up with my feet. On a good day, I am also able to take myself to the restroom.

More:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2019/04/woman-with-no-arms-and-knees-is-about.html

Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by Ciaos: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Love still dey like this,abi na wetin this man see?.. Hmmmmmm!!!! Na love be this one abi wetin? Hmmmmm!!!! Beautiful girls way dey complete, fine wellar, still dey struggle to find person marry dem. I wonder how love dey Waka self... Congratulations to una.
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
tongue kiss
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by twerkjack: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
now that’s a man right there...

A real man!

wink
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
And the ones with 'perfect bodies' are as single as a dollar bill.
Only a man that wants to stay will.
cheesy
Slay queens,what's up?
Congratulations to them kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
May God bless dem both.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by ValCon888: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
People will always say things like:

'Congratulations'
'He's a real man'
'God bless him'

To things they cannot personally do.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
people do suffer sad state like this from different parts of the world

May God console them

But ignorant people do not know this is a blessing for them as the slightest distress they face due to this will bring about a reward for them (expiation of sins) if they are believers.

And even those who are not believers, they have their fair share. God never burdens anyone beyond his scope.

Well, Emperor Imes, the great Muslim emperor is coming and we hope he will make this clearer to the world and also provide relief for affected people

Emperor Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by happybee: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
No oo....
shocked

Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by OYAY(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
But the bride is not bad physically besides the arms' deficit which is well complimented by her bobby.
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by Fadomero(m): 4:51am On Apr 14, 2019
men this guy go enjoy this girl nice breast in fact nice everything
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by partnerbizz4: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2019
good for them.
Not easy at all

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below. .
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by pally123: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2019
If only for the bobi sad
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by TANID(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Best Of Luck
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by rex444(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
twerkjack:
now that’s a man right there...

A real man!

wink
so your idea of a real man is to marry a disabled person Abi?
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by twerkjack: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
rex444:
so your idea of a real man is to marry a disabled person Abi?
nope a man who goes for what he wants despite the odds
Re: Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) by rex444(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
twerkjack:
nope a man who goes for what he wants despite the odds
point tho

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Loses Out At 2020 BRIT Awards, See Winners / Bbnaija: Erica Heavily Descends On Laycon Once Again / VIDEO: Comedian Emmanuella Acquires Brand New Private Jet Worth Millions Of Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.